the first negative reactions are the hardest

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Nic » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:38 pm

lol plugs are most definitly a good asshole filter. When i had my dreads, i lost a ton of friends who simply liked me for how i looked apparently. But i found my true friends, an even better my gf at the time didnt care about my hair or my plugs so we are still friends even years later. i kinda want my dreads back >.< time for a new project i think.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by bigj05 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 am

My old boss was like that he used to tell me everyday that with my sleeves and my guages I would never amount to anything that I would never have a good job and that the only reason I did all my tattoos and guages was to cover up my body cause I was embarrassed of my body and that I was a disgrace to the world and that it was very disresepectful to everybody else. And one day I finally had enough and told him that all my tats on me was a self expression of my personality and that my guages was something I loved doing I honestly don't get bothered anymore by people staring and making remarks I like it because i want to be different because if everybody was the same this would be a boring world.
bigj05

by SusiHill » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Living where I do i can totally sympathize, i live in a little tourist town in the coast of maine, and when i go out in town in the summer i cant imagine the looks im going to get with my half inches and the septum i plan on having by the time the tourists get here.

i already get stares. The people in my town have known me since infancy and i like wearing my hair up now since stretching my ears. and older people who know me will stop back track and go Suse............................................. whats with your EARS??!!?!?!?!? and i have patiently explained many times that they are stretched and i think they are very pretty. Most people with an odd look at them agree with me though.

Ive always been differnt, and they know it. My parents are old school so my hair is normal colors but when i turn 18 im thinking purple :D
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by DubstepPanda » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:00 am

I've never had strangers look at me weird or anything because usually my hair covers my ears so you can't see my tunnels, but I've had a couple of checkout girls with stretched ears or other body modifications kind of give me a long glance of mild interest and acknowledgement.

My parents freakin' hate them though, especially my biological parents who just found out today. My non-biological parents hated them at first, and still dislike them to this day, but respect my decision and gave me the expected rap that was along the lines of: "You have to take care of them and if they get infected, it's your fault because I told you to take them out."

People in my school are o.k., because a few other students have them done and one senior who just graduated had 1-3/4" ears or so that he'd wear tunnels in and they'd be in shock, awe, and disgust of him so my ears that were a puny and piddling 1/2" at the time didn't draw much attention next to his, or my friends' who had 00gs, 1/2"s and 5/8"s clearly visible.

I do have people I barely know come up to me and jab their fingers into my lobes when I wear Kaos Earskins without warning or permission. Which is annoying as hell, not to mention they jab roughly so it hurts me, and makes me worried about them potentially ripping my ear.
CURRENT:
Left lobe: 5/8". Right lobe: 9/16"
Goal size: 3/4" (both ears)

RETIRED:
16g Snakebites(x2)
14g Septum.

SOON:
Snakebites again.
DubstepPanda

by DJ_5000 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 am

amurika19 wrote:What I think is the worst is when there are little kids, and the parents are teaching them to be close-minded.
Before I left for college I worked concessions at the zoo in my hometown and this little girl came up and told me that she liked my "big pink earrings". Her mom then said "No you don't honey, that isn't normal and she won't be able to do anything but this with those." After she made this comment, she pulled her daughter away from my counter without purchasing anything. Everyone always talks about the change that is happening in the US, but the older generations are hindering it from doing so because they're teaching they're change fighting was to their offspring.
This is the worst thing that's ever come from me having stretched my ears though. My lobes are at 9/16" now, and even my mom thinks they're cute one me, so I'm happy.

Haha wow, you have no idea how much reading your story pissed me off. I was ranting about for a whole day after. What ever happened to letting your kid be an individual, instead of the perfect little robot that you want them to be? :evil:
10 g ears and my tongue pierced.
I want to eventually stretch my ears to 00g at most, get snake bites, and tattoos.

"It's better to live on your feet than die on your knees."
DJ_5000

by SusiHill » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 pm

i know right, even my mum who hates my ears thought that was ridiculous. i know my kids wont have to have that experience because both me and my fiancee are into bod mods :D
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm