Please help with my ears, I don't know what to do :'(

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Salayna » Mon May 16, 2011 7:09 pm

:( I am new to this as of today so im not exactly sure how this all works yet. But anyways I recently started stretching my ears on May 12, 11. I have had my ears pierced for a long time so i decided to stretch them. I started off with a size 12 I believe they are and I put them in I didn't have any problems, but on my right ear it wouldn't go all the way so I didn't force it, i pushed it as fars as my ear would let it n left it like that. Yesterday May 15, 11 was the first time I took them out. My left ear had white puss and had clear liquid oozing from it alittle bit, n I used a Q-tip to clean the outside first n little bit of blood was present. I know it's from hitting it, but it's healing. But my right ear is even bigger problem, yesterday when I went to take it out it was stuck. I had to take a hot shower n I finally got it out. I cleaned both with sea salt n warm water. I put them back in and I got the right stretcher to go in all the way like it is supposed to with no complications. But later on that night I went to clean them again and it wouldn't come out. :o I took another hot shower n it took bout 15 minutes to get it out, i had to use the end of my nail to push it out. I cleaned it n was causous to put it back in, i slid it threw alittle bit as so it wouldn't shrink so i could make a decision to take it out or leave it I decided to take it out n when i went to take it out it was really hard to get out again n it took awile. So it's still out but I have a regular earing in so it won't close compleatly. my question is is why was the stretcher continously hard to get out, and what should I do about restretching it? :? Please help me, thank you
Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Salayna

by djhayes1994 » Mon May 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Well first and for most. You shouldn't have skipped sizes. Second, the reason your jewelry wouldn't come out in the one ear you had complications with is because it was swollen. The best thing you can do is downsize. Once downsized let it heal for a month or two and clean it daily (sometimes just the outside and sometimes the inside too.). Also your lobes are small but it is a good time to start using vitamin e oil or other oils to massage them once they are healed again. Just take your time and go size by size.
djhayes1994

by Salayna » Mon May 16, 2011 8:41 pm

:) Thank you so much for your help, I know I made the mistake of skipping sizes. I've learned my lesson n glad that it wasn't worse than it is. But I will deffinatley downsize n let it heal n start again slowly. I also have another question tho, I feel stupid for asking but, in both my ears I have this white tube like thing n on my left ear I pulled some out in the front and it wasn't pus or scabbing, n their was some that i pulled out in the back. n on my right ear when i push on my ear the white tube things pokes out. Someone told me it's something called the ''plug'' I was wondering what exactly that is and why I have them? Thank you again so much for your help! :)
Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
Salayna

by djhayes1994 » Tue May 17, 2011 1:28 am

Salayna wrote::) Thank you so much for your help, I know I made the mistake of skipping sizes. I've learned my lesson n glad that it wasn't worse than it is. But I will deffinatley downsize n let it heal n start again slowly. I also have another question tho, I feel stupid for asking but, in both my ears I have this white tube like thing n on my left ear I pulled some out in the front and it wasn't pus or scabbing, n their was some that i pulled out in the back. n on my right ear when i push on my ear the white tube things pokes out. Someone told me it's something called the ''plug'' I was wondering what exactly that is and why I have them? Thank you again so much for your help! :)

Could you possibly get some pictures?

by the sounds of it, it could be puss.

I would ask someone who knows more then me though.
djhayes1994

by Salayna » Tue May 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Yes I can try to get some pictures of it, i'll have to wait till I get home later. But I don't think it's puss because it's not oozing n when wiped away it just stays their, the one I pulled out of my left ear was alittle attached to my ear. If I push on my ear n look at it it's hollow in the center from ware the stetcher has been threw them. It kinda feels like skin, like the texture of it. n it's white not like a creamy color like puss. It's strange lol :)
Salayna

Return to Introduce Yourself