ADTR NEXT MONTH IN WA

Share your views on music, movies and games

by Chrispedraza1 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:34 am

Goin to see them in Spokane WA fuck yeah. Its going to be super duper sweet. Just thought I'd share
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.
Chrispedraza1

by WindowLicker » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Weellllll then...I'd like to share as well. Cause I feel like being a douche...this is what happens when I get no sleep. I got to see ADTR backstage at warped tour a couple years back :) I saw them, Gallows, Alexisonfire, Escape the Fate (sucks), and got to meet I Set My Friends On Fire, and hung out with Prada at Denny's afterward :) Okay...done bragging now.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Chrispedraza1 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:21 am

No offense but backstage doesn't seem that kool. I'd rather be in the pit
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.
Chrispedraza1

by WindowLicker » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 am

Unfortunately the pit sucked. I started out out front but decided to go back. Goin backstage means u get to meet the band :)
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by mr.puttputt » Sun May 29, 2011 4:53 pm

I get to see them when warped comes to texas and it is going to be awesome i hope i have a experience kind of like the guy who got to go backstage.
current size: 12g
goal: 00

" I do what i want so people are always judging me im not afraid of anything and i got the whole world in front of me"
mr.puttputt

Return to Music & Entertainment