Sicilian Olive Skin lol

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BroCore92 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:19 pm

I recently got asked about my stretched ears from a friend of mine who is italian. We both became friends due to the fact that we're both the same denomination of italian, sicilian. So anyway he was asking me some questions on stretching and how our mutual trait: olive skin, effects it. I know that olive skin is very "stretchy" (in my family my mom, aunts, etc all have a lot of kids, and afterwards its like they never had kids in the first place. no stretch-marks, excess skin, other hateful crap, etc. and we all just have youthful skin and look younger then we are age-wise). I didn't really know how to respond to it because i was thinking on how the skin type could effect it. In the beginning i did stretch a bit too fast (every 2-3 weeks. one week for one stretch, which i believe was 10g-8g) and i have no noticable scar tissue that i know of. I've calmed down my stretching by a lot by 6g but idk if i just got lucky or if my skin type had to do with it. I know everybody's body and skin is different, but could those factors effect healing and how fast someone can stretch? I'm not looking for an excuse to stretch faster, i went up to a 2g in Nov. and I'm waiting til February to size up to a 0g. Also I don't have a lot of money to spend on stretching so I'm saving up :D I'm just curious if race, nationality, and skin type can effect stretching. Thank you for reading :) sorry for such a long and boring post lol
happy modding :D
BroCore92

by Liam777 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 pm

BroCore92 wrote: I'm just curious if race, nationality, and skin type can effect stretching.

Well I know that it depends on you'r skin type as too whether a silicone hider plug works or not...

No offence meant at all.

Liam ;)
Have:
6mm/2g Lower Left Lobe
3mm/8g Upper Left Lobe

Want:
10mm/00g Lower Left Lobe
4mm/6g Upper Left Lobe
6mm/2g Inner Conch
Liam777

by Hybrid » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I think it may be possible. I don't know for sure though.
Hybrid

by blackunicorn » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:37 am

I do think that since the practice started with Black and brown people maybe skin with more pigmentation might adjust easier to the changes that the process involves. Just a theory...
blackunicorn

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences