Ear split

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by stevedola66 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Okay so about two years ago on was on a cruis ship and i was at a 12g. i was playing basketball and my gauge got caught in the net around the court and it split open. now months later after my stitches were taken out i had/have a little scar. Aboutt a week after the stitches were out i noticed there was a scab where my whole used to be, so when i took the little scap off i still had a whole! so of course i shove another peircing in. And since then i continued to stretch it to where i am now and have been for almost a year, at 0g. I want to stretch to atlist 7/16 but i'm afraid to even go to 00g because of the scar. it hurt a lot when i put the 0g taper in but this time im planing on using tape. Please write back if anyone knows if it's possible for the scar on my ear to split from stretching!
stevedola66

by WindowLicker » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:17 am

I don't know if it would or not, but I'm guessing there'd be a good chance of it happening...I wouldn't risk it if it were my ears.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by stevedola66 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:20 am

WindowLicker wrote:I don't know if it would or not, but I'm guessing there'd be a good chance of it happening...I wouldn't risk it if it were my ears.

Yeah i know, grrr i hate my life! Lol
stevedola66

by shellbournian » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:15 am

You'd be amazed what can be accomplished with a little asprin and lemon juice. It does wonders for various skin ailments and I've used it to get rid of scars, blisters and even keloids lots of times and I always think it's worth a shot.

Crush an asprin, one drop of lemon juice, mash into a thick paste, apply and watch the magic happen.

It should be mentioned that some people have really bad reactions to both asprin and lemon juice separately, let alone together. Experiment carefully and listen to your body. Some people claim that it burns like hell, others (like me) don't feel it at all.
Current: 1/2" lobes
Retired: 14g industrial (left), 10g second holes, 16g rim (left)
shellbournian

by WindowLicker » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:33 pm

shellbournian wrote:Some people claim that it burns like hell, others (like me) don't feel it at all.

I can just see someone putting it on and just like sittin there for a second then freaking out tryin to get it off their lobes :lol:
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by anzia768 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 am

shellbournian wrote:You'd be amazed what can be accomplished with a little asprin and lemon juice. It does wonders for various skin ailments and I've used it to get rid of scars, blisters and even keloids lots of times and I always think it's worth a shot.

Crush an asprin, one drop of lemon juice, mash into a thick paste, apply and watch the magic happen.

It should be mentioned that some people have really bad reactions to both asprin and lemon juice separately, let alone together. Experiment carefully and listen to your body. Some people claim that it burns like hell, others (like me) don't feel it at all.

Even years old keloid scarring? I don't have any ailments due to piercing or stretching, but I am definitely prone to keloid scarring and have one hell of a scar from an incident with a fence 10 years ago (about 7" long and 1/2" wide).
anzia768

by shellbournian » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:54 pm

@anzia

It couldn't hurt to try. It's a very harsh treatment. But like anything, it's best to get it early.
Current: 1/2" lobes
Retired: 14g industrial (left), 10g second holes, 16g rim (left)
shellbournian

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences