Piercings :)

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm not exactly skinny myself I am no where near skinny and i work out 40 minutes maybe 5 times a week or less if i have time. Not neglecting myself at all. I eat healthy and i have a son who i take care off so theres no way for me to be lazy. Being really skinny can also be unhealthy aswell.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by magalo le matelot » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:29 pm

After being a mom, sure you can be a little overweight without being unhealthy, it can be normal especially if you have bigger bones or whatever. But the girl in the video, come on, we can't even see her neck, she's somewhere between 200 and 300 lbs depending her height, don't try to convince me that maybe she eat well or exercise...
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:52 pm

I'm not trying to convince you i dont know her in person i just think she really suits the piercings. She's pretty anyway :) No matter what her size.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 pm

that girl is a well known youtuber, and in her recent videos she has lost a considerable amount of weight. and im aware im unhealty; endometriosis is a bitch. just sayin you shouldnt judge someones health based on how fat you think they look
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by magalo le matelot » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Yeah but there's a difference between a woman who is overweight at 150 and a woman who is morbid obese at 300 lbs !

magalo le matelot

by Slags » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 am

Well to get back on topic....Hardware, I'm glad that stretching isn't too popular here, and I live in a pretty big city. By the time I reach my goal size there will probably be a bunch of people doing it though. Lol. But, just like everywhere else, everyone seems to be tattooed somewhere. Ha ha.
18g Tragus
6g Lobes
2g Goal Size
3 tattoos
You don't work you don't eat. You don't grind you don't shine.
Slags

by StrickyCub » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Well , my girlfriend is around the 90kg+ range (200lbs), and to me she's the sexiest thing on this planet.
Although she's trying to lose weight, it's hard for her for several reasons. She has scoliosis in her back and joint pain in her knees which make it hard to exercise. She also comes from a family that has problems with the Thyroid gland being inactive, and her brother alone weighs close to 200kg.

Sure it's easy to sit there and talk about overweight people, like they don't understand the consequences of being their weight, without taking into account other issues that could be preventing them from losing weight.

Anyways, I'm not so skinny myself, I have a beer belly :p

~Zack
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 pm

You seriously think she weighs 300 lbs? To me she looks about 200 max, and that's if she's tall!! If she's short I'd say she's about my weight (I'm 5'1 and 140 lbs, and NOT FAT!) I have a lot of better things to do than worry about what people think about my chubby-ish cheeks or what size I pick off of the shelf. I feel great, I eat healthy, I have a boyfriend who thinks I'm gorgeous, and although some people may think I'm in the overweight range it's their problem, not mine. I used to be SO self-conscious about my weight; I was a lot bigger until age 13 or so but even after I lost weight I constantly obsessed about it. I gave that up a LONG time ago because I finally realized that I'm not going to weigh 110 lbs and I do not care. It's actually a lot healthier to be a little bit overweight (like 10-15 lbs) than it is to be that much underweight. And WTF does being fat have to do with having piercings? Do you not think they have the right to do the same things you do? How the hell do you know they all neglect themselves? Maybe they have a thyroid problem or something, and if they don't... who cares? They have every right in the world to get pierced! That girl is beautiful.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Hardware » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:29 am

In all honesty, I have kind of learned to ignore anything that Mag writes on the board. I just don't trust the French.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by magalo le matelot » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:08 pm

''Don't trust the french'' ?!? What the fuck is that comment ? You can't stop to say to accept everyone and now you make racist comment. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

(and I'm not french by the way, as you are not english)

magalo le matelot

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion