Piercings :)

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Hihi. In you're own opinion what would you say the worst looking piercing is ? Or just a piercing you really dislike.

<3
HiMyNameIsMegan

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:46 am

for me it depends on if the person can rock it or not. doesnt matter if i dont think the piercing doesnt look good on me or im not a fan of it or its too "popular" of a piercing. if a girl or guy can make it work itll still be awesome
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by Hardware » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 am

I don't like doing smiley piercings (google image search it if you don't know). In my opinion they are just a bad idea and they scrape enamel off your teeth.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:41 pm

I don't like that either the ring hitting off the teeth can't be good.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm not a huge fan of smileys either. I mean, I don't mind the way they look but I think they'd work better with some really small, non-metal jewelry. I hate seeing them with huuuge metal circular barbells!

There aren't many piercings that I see and think "Ugh, I don't like that!" unless they're really badly done, have ill-fitting jewelry, or haven't been cared for. Other than that, if someone else likes it, it's fine by me! I would never, ever get a bridge piercing though. I just don't think they suit a whole lot of of people very well and they take away from your eyes. I also don't really like "angel bites" or monroe piercings in general. But if someone else has one, it's fine by me.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:51 pm

oOoO. I would love my septum but i really don't think i would suit it much :(.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm

I think septums suit just about everyone! Seriously... I never thought it'd look good on me but once I got it I was like "wow, I love it!" The only way they can look bad is with huge obnoxious jewelry IMO. I have a really tiny 5/16" circular barbell with 3mm balls and I'm in love with it.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm so determined to get it done so i might yay ^.^
HiMyNameIsMegan

by magalo le matelot » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:31 pm

I think monroes are disgusting, they ALWAYS look like you have a fucking big pimple. Unless its really really close to the lips.
Septum with a horseshoe pierced far away from the face. (RIDICULOUS)
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by StrickyCub » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:11 am

I don't like the thought of Prince Alfred (penis) piercings. Not so much how they look, but like... I have a friend with 31 piercings including a Prince Alfred. And lets just say he's the kind of person who only showers once a week, sometimes less.

So the thought of a dirty, un-cared for piercing down there just.... makes me cringe.

I also don't like cheek piercings, but mostly only because my ex wants them and she's an idiot and I dislike her much >.>
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

Next

Return to General Discussion