6g to 4g mishap

Discuss all things ear stretching

by caralhogrande » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:43 am

I recently attempted to stretch from a 6g to a 4g. When I tried, neither ear gave any resistance, but my right ear bleed a little. I immediately removed the plug and returned to my 6g and have been performing sea salt soaks. My question is: With the bleeding, do I have, or will I have a cat's butt or a blow out? I did wait four months for this stretch. Also, how long should I wait before I attempt another stretch?

Thank you for you help!
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 am

by aBn » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:58 pm

if your ear bled you tore it. it may not be a major tear but you will prob have some scar tissue build up which can make stretching harder. i would do 2-3 oil massages a day once its heeled to help with the scar tissue. i would wait 4 months before trying again. it wont cause a blowout and catbutt comes from stretching too fast and not letting collagen build back up. good luck :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 am
Location: Pensacola Florida

by caralhogrande » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:47 pm

What kind of oils should I use? I hardly bleed. Do you think I'll have cat-butt as a result? My ear is sore, but it's as if I was freshly pierced. There isn't anything visibly wrong with the hole, but I am worried about stretching further.

Thank you for your response!
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 am

Return to Ear Stretching Discussion