Hit my goal size of 0g

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by amanda86 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:47 pm

HI all im well excited, i woke up this morning and my 7mm plugs had fallen out, so i thought i would try my 8mm tapers and they slide in so now i have hit my goal of 8mm- 0g I couldn't believe it. Good job i had some 0g tunnels. :D i have decided i am going to sick at 0g for a year or so then maybe move up to 00g.
Lobes
10mm lobes first hole left and right

5mm lobes second and third holes

Plus other piercings

lip
nose
navel
Cartilage upper left

Tattoo:

left upper are
right upper arm
amanda86

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Congrats! I was really happy when I got to 0G because it was the first size that didn't look tiny. I'm feeling the same way now because I finally got to 7/16" a few days ago, and I'll probably say at this size for 6 months to a year.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by sh4ky » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:29 pm

0g was my first aim for all three of my holes at minimum. Only cos I'd read that (and yeah I know this is subjective) the point of no return was usually around 2-0g. So far I have two there (well, ones now past it at 00) and one at 2g.

Well done!!
Clever got me this far, then tricky got me in

Piercings:
Left lobe- 00g first hole, 2g second hole
Right lobe- 0g
Right helix rim- 14g x3 around top
Right brow- 14g x 2
And others ;-) retired
sh4ky

by akPhilly » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:02 pm

It's always a good feeling to get to a 0g,despite what your goal size is,because it's like,you've finally moved past the really small sizes.And there's that bigger difference between a 2g and a 0g in appearance,so it really shows better w/tunnels & any designs on the plugs.But you may end up having a new goal size in mind;alot of times you'll have a goal size,which seems so large at the time,& then you get used to it.Alot of people,me included,swear they'll stop at a zero & don't.And for me anyway,every time I'd go up a size,I'd swear that was it too.Finally,I learned to stop buying extra plugs until I was at a size for at least a month or two.

But it's also nice because now you'll have a wider variety of what you'll be able to wear.A 0g is a nice size,because you can pretty much get any style you could possibly want in a 0g-sometimes certain designs they won't make smaller because they won't work at a smaller size,& then some designs they don't make alot of past a 00g or so.And being at 1g,you're pretty limited in what you can find at that size.I did that too-got 1g plugs to transition to a 0g,& 1g stuff is hard to come by
:)
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by amanda86 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:34 am

Well i cant go to big for work, an 00g is max im allowed to have. and i must wear plain plugs for work. but im happy to do it :) lol. they are easy, and not to fussed.
Lobes
10mm lobes first hole left and right

5mm lobes second and third holes

Plus other piercings

lip
nose
navel
Cartilage upper left

Tattoo:

left upper are
right upper arm
amanda86