Shaved heads?

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by DarkCustom13 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Ok i know this is way off the subject but im thinking about maybe shaving my head. For the most part do shaved heads look good on guys or not? I think a shaved head and lots of tats and stretched ears will look good but i don't know if the girls would like it or not? I really don't worry what people think of me and i all ways do what i want anyway but im just curious what everyone thinks? After all we all want to look our best! LOL... Its good to hear opinions.
DarkCustom13

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm fine with shaved heads but I usually don't like the completely bald, shiny head look. That being said, everyone has different preferences and as long as you like something, go for it!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by DarkCustom13 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Thats cool.. Ya im not planning on making it shinny with a straight razor. Just going to buzz it off with the clippers. Thanks for the response its good to hear opinions. Still dont know if im going to do it or tho going to think about it for a little.
DarkCustom13

by ViolentJayne » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:52 pm

well I am a girl and I just shaved off about 25-30 % of mine lol .. so yeah I think shaved heads on guys look great .. just as long as they dont have a weird shaped head or a fat neck lol
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by DarkCustom13 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm

ViolentJayne wrote:well I am a girl and I just shaved off about 25-30 % of mine lol .. so yeah I think shaved heads on guys look great .. just as long as they dont have a weird shaped head or a fat neck lol

Awsome! Makes me feel better cause i just shaved it like 5 hours ago! I dont know if i like it or not! I deff need to get some sun on it for sure! I think my main problem with it is i have a smallish head and a bigger build body from weight lifting back in the day. Im thinking of getting a tattoo on my neck or the back of my neck going up the back of my head. I think it would look cool.
DarkCustom13

Return to General Discussion