When the lobe gets infected .....?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by yuccaLover » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 am

How long, once the infection is gone, should one wait before stretching it again ?

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:
yuccaLover

by bradykay90 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:07 pm

yuccaLover wrote:How long, once the infection is gone, should one wait before stretching it again ?

Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

Depending how bad the infection was if it was bad like u needing to go to the hospital id say treat it like a new piercing but if it was a minor infection id say 6-8 weeks
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by KAISERROLLS » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 am

In theory the infection itself is an open wound, once it stops pussing or being painful doesnt mean its gone give it an extra 2 weeks after you think its done, then, treat it like a new piercing. same as you would with a tear or blowout, also downsize if you have not done so so the infection can drain. And by treat it like a new piercing I mean probably 8+ weeks to air on the side of caution.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by KAISERROLLS » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 am

In theory the infection itself is an open wound, once it stops pussing or being painful doesnt mean its gone give it an extra 2 weeks after you think its done, then, treat it like a new piercing. same as you would with a tear or blowout, also downsize if you have not done so so the infection can drain. And by treat it like a new piercing I mean probably 8+ weeks to air on the side of caution.
KAISERROLLS

by yuccaLover » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:19 am

2 months sounds good. I can do that. I want healthy and HAPPY stretched lobes :D

Thanks a bunch.
yuccaLover

by KAISERROLLS » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:53 pm

No problem thats what were here for, im just telling you the safe generalized way to do it, but if you think its ready earlier go for it, its just you want the fistula to regenerate where the open wound was that caused the infection, then again it could be even longer. Do what feels right. <3
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to New To Stretching