flaky?

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Vodoo » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:39 pm

i recently stretched to 0g and put in 0g plugs, a couple days after i put them in and the soreness went away my ears started peeling like what happens after you get sunburned. ive been doing sea salt soaks daily with the proper ratio of salt to water and ive been applying vitamin e oil daily, id really like this to go away so i can heal and stretch in the future. advice is greatly appreciated
Vodoo

by deviantxy » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:34 am

Maybe I'm wrong but if its not a fresh piercing or there is no infection I don't see any reason for you to be doing sea salt soaks. So if I were you I would stop doing them and just massaging daily with the vitamin E oil and it will probably go away. It could also be some sort of reaction to the plug your wearing.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by Vodoo » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 am

well they are recently stretched but thats what im trying now just the e oil, ima go to a doctor and see what he thinks but there is no way ima take em out haha
Vodoo

by AceWitThaLobes » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:27 pm

try shea butter. its very moisturizing cuz i get really dry skin (salt will dry ur skin like a mofo sometimes) and thats what i use b/c my ears flake in the winter if i dont. sounds like ur ears get like my winter ears and the shea butter cures the problem within a couple days for me.
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by Vodoo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:03 pm

i actually called my doctor and he said to try cortozone cream and it worked right away, but yeah i guess i have really dry skin, anyway the have stopped flaking and are nice and plump again haha
Vodoo

Return to Aftercare, Healing and Safety