Anxious to get started

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by leylusha » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi everyone. I'm 19 and I live in Toronto, though I'm abroad now and can't get started on stretching till I go back.
I'm looking forward to reaching my goal size of 5/8 although I know it will take forever, and using your helpful advice to get there. : )

I have a question: I see a lot of teardrop-shaped plugs; is it necessary to always wear plugs of that form in order to wear them at all, or is it okay to switch back and forth from cylindrical ones? Thank you.
leylusha

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:45 am

Welcome to the forum!
5/8" is a really nice size... big enough for jewelry to be really detailed and nice but not shockingly big. Good choice!
You don't have to wear teardrop plugs all the time if you decide to wear them. However, they're really not meant for long-term wear since they're oddly shaped. So if you want to wear teardrop plugs, just wear them for a day or so at a time and switch back to round jewelry to sleep in. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by leylusha » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:11 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:Welcome to the forum!
5/8" is a really nice size... big enough for jewelry to be really detailed and nice but not shockingly big. Good choice!
You don't have to wear teardrop plugs all the time if you decide to wear them. However, they're really not meant for long-term wear since they're oddly shaped. So if you want to wear teardrop plugs, just wear them for a day or so at a time and switch back to round jewelry to sleep in. :)

Thank you, Lindsay. : D
leylusha

Return to Introduce Yourself