Piercing placement

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Electron » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:43 pm

I got my ears pierced when I was young with those awful piercing guns. I've been lucky to have never had problems or infections with my piercings in the many years I've had them. I'm thinking about stretching my ears to nothing further than maybe 16mm, but I'm worried about the placement of my piercings. Will my lobes stretch too thin, or should I just go get them repierced?

Thanks!
Electron

by KAISERROLLS » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:52 am

The bottom picture is defiantly a little far off from where you want it and the other one only 1mm or 2maybe but not bad. If you go up to 16mm only and downsize if it gets thin i dont see you having any problems. If you know you want to stretch and are not afraid of them closing up, like they most likely would not at 16mm I would say yes, get them re pierced with a 10g or 8g needle or even bigger if you think you can handle it. That will not only fix the placement but also give you a head start. Hope that helps :)
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by Electron » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 am

Thanks for the reply. My problem now is that I can't find a piercer within reasonable distance that will pierce any bigger than 16g. My initial piercings are not closing up in the slightest. I don't expect them to considering how long ago they were pierced and the manner they were pierced in.

I've decided that I definitely want to go through with this. How bad do you think it would be to stretch as is? Again, I only plan on going to 16mm. If I get my ears repierced the initial ones will still be there and it'll look awful when my lobes stretch. I'm unsure of what to do.
Electron

by davidjpeacock » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Honestly, I don't see any problem with these placements at all.

You can stretch just fine.
davidjpeacock

by ViolentJayne » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:57 pm

they seem fine to Me too
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by DarkCustom13 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 pm

I dont think you will have any problems in stretching with your placement! Only problem i would ever see you having is if you ever stretch past 0 gauge and start getting into the bigger gauge you might have to be careful of thinning issues because your placement is a little low but thats it. But 0 gauge is pretty nice thats what i plan on going to.
DarkCustom13

Return to New To Stretching