My ears with actual plugs ( not hangies )

Girls with stretched ears..

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by ViolentJayne » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:30 pm

I just got these amazingly cute pink enamel plugs in the mail and I really like them . I was worried that at 4 ga they would be to small to notice the subtle variations in the color but they arent to small at all , Im pretty excited about them :) so I figured Id post considering I think its the first one Ive showed with "real plugs" not hangies or spirals
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by sunchild » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 am

i love the pink!
...“And people get all fouled up because they want the world to have meaning as if it were words...As if you had a meaning, as if you were a mere word, as if you were something that could be looked up in a dictionary. You ARE meaning.” ~Alan Watts...
sunchild

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Those are super cute! Where are they from? I love the black around the outside.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 am

thanks :)they are pink enamel .. I got them from http://www.bodymodern.com/plugpinkenamel.html
and right now they are on sale buy 1 get one free .. I paid only 3 $ for the set but right now you can get them for 1.50 $

I was worried about the quality when I first ordered from that site because they are so cheap, but they are a whole sale site with no minimum purchase and now I have ordered from them several times and the quality is good with fast shipping .. in fact I just placed another order since the sale is going on and I cant wait to get them Ill have to post an updated pic of My collection because its grown alot since Christmas and Ive even made a few more DIYs that I need to share
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

Return to Chics