sharing my pictures

Girls with stretched ears..

Moderator: Tom

Forum rules
BE NICE & NO SPAM

by sunchild » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:12 am

starting... first pictures at 10g/2.5mm

IMG_2290 by stephanienicol, on Flickr
...“And people get all fouled up because they want the world to have meaning as if it were words...As if you had a meaning, as if you were a mere word, as if you were something that could be looked up in a dictionary. You ARE meaning.” ~Alan Watts...
sunchild

by sunchild » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:13 am

i'll post as i go up from time to time. :P
...“And people get all fouled up because they want the world to have meaning as if it were words...As if you had a meaning, as if you were a mere word, as if you were something that could be looked up in a dictionary. You ARE meaning.” ~Alan Watts...
sunchild

by ViolentJayne » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

its looking nice and healthy :) keep up the good work
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by sunchild » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:42 am

Oh... yes I did!!
Why?
I was just testing to see how easy the 3mm (8g) taper would go into my ear, if there was any pain I would not force it. Well it slipped right through, what'ya know!
Should I have gone and put an 8g Tunnel in there? Probably not.
I realise I am going against all good advice to wait at least a month, but after 2 weeks my holes were so stretchy, no resistance no pain.
Will I try again in 2 weeks and stretch again? NO.
" I don't believe you! :geek: "
I know you think i'm a contradicting myself when I said i'm willing to wait and i'm patient, that is still true however this seemed like the right thing to do for myself!
I wouldn't recommend anyone do it that fast cos not many people can without pain.
So don't do what I do.
The MAIN reason why I will wait is because I just received some beautiful rhodonite Saddel plugs 3mm in the mail and I plan on wearing them for ages and it's healthier to wait and to love your lobes. Love them.
sunchild

by ViolentJayne » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:29 am

if you have had your ears pierced for years and wore heavy earrings your ears could have stretched on their own .. as long as their was no pain or resistance your probably fine .. I just would not try it for 6 ga .. its usually a tough one so try and wait at least 4 - 6 weeks for that one ...plus the extra time gives your ears time to build more collagen and thats the most important thing in stretching .... the truth is I was wearing two 14 ga hoops in each ear hole( just cause I liked the look /had no intention on "stretching" ) for like 2 years then when I decided to start stretching My first size was an 8 ga and it was so super loose but I still wore it for 6 weeks before I tried the 6 ga and still i ended up having to give it close to 3 months before I could painlessly slide the 6 ga in both ers ( like everyone I have one tough ear that takes a lil longer lol ) not that Im telling everyone to do what I did .. I was lucky and very novice to ear stretching at the time .. Ive learned tons here
good luck and happy stretching :)

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by sunchild » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks for sharing! It makes a lot of sense - we've all got different ears, and I did take a look at my 6ga taper and it is remarkably larger, so I assume the longer I wait the more pleasant experience it will be. I realised that my sleeper earrings I wore before were thicker than my other earrings, so possibly a larger gauge to begin with, no wonder the smaller sizes slipped right through.
sunchild

by sunchild » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 am

My new 8g blue agate plugs and another lobe piercing

*still 8ga* not ready to stretch again, Im thinking about march to go to 6ga.

sunchild

by ViolentJayne » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:02 pm

those plugs are gorgeous !

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by sunchild » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 am

Next size, 6g.

Right ear it slipped in, left ear needed a bit of twisting and pushing. I always use vitE oil for lube and I clean with saline or alcohol spray. I find as long as you use vitE oil after a spray with alcohol then it wont dry out. I took my left out to clean yesterday as it was a bit itchy and it was filled with lymph fluid? Does that mean it's healing, no swelling or soreness. I must have put stress on it though.

It didn't hurt though.

Except the left ear was more stubborn than my right ear. It pinched and felt bruisy all night and when I woke in the morning it was ok.

The right side never felt a thing. Since my left ear must have more micro tears I will wait 2 -3 months before going to a 4g. A jewellery shop had a sale on their tunnels, I bought a really sweet pair of tunnels that were 6mm in size but I'll have to wait. aha
sunchild

by sunchild » Sat May 12, 2012 4:07 am

Just updating... :ugeek:

I'm still at 6ga.

I tried to stretch to 4ga but no way, it resisted bad and I knew it would hurt if I persisted.
I waited a week and tried again, same thing. I'm just not ready.
Thinking it's been 2 months already, I perhaps could wait another month or two... then i'm sure it will be fine to stretch. I'm kind of dissapointed it didn't stretch but at least I know I'm being smart about it.

I have had several different peices of jewellery in, I've got some aquamarine spirals, white spirals, gemstone screw plugs, and dark steel blue plugs... I will get around taking pictures before I stretch again and be wearing those 4ga tunnels while it heals.
sunchild

Next

Return to Chics