I miss my septum

Lip Piercing, Belly Piercing, Nose Piercing, Tongue Piercings and more.. (Non Ear Stretching)

by greeneyedbabe€ » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:37 am

I will have to upload a pic and let you guys see it. Out of all the piercings I have had I miss this one. I had my tongue done for 5yrs and retired it 2yrs ago and haven't missed it. I miss my naval but not like I miss my septum:( I will be so happy when I can get it repierced:D
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Aww, why'd you have to take it out? I never even wear my septum flipped down but I'd totally miss it if I retired it!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by greeneyedbabe€ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:14 pm

I took out for work one day bc I was sick and my nosy was runny, having it flipped up was irratating it at the time, I guess bc my nose was so sore from being sick, anywho I forgot to put it back in and 2 days later it was healed up and I so wasn't going to try and stick my hoop back in, I plan on getting it redone in january probably, I would get it done now but I am just getting over being sick and money is tight right now and being that its only the beginning of dec right now our weather is always in between cold and warmer temps, so I am bound to get sick again before it gets cold and stays that way.....I hate allergies more than anything in the world and I suppose they hate me too
greeneyedbabe€

by ast.riske » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm with you. Retainers irritate the inside of my nose something fierce. I have taken to wearing nf tunnels when I'm at work. It makes everything so much easier. I have allergies too and they can make things a nightmare. I use Flonase and it helps a lot, but I still get the odd runny nose. : /

Anyway, if you are at a smaller size, you can get a straight barbell and wear that. No rubbing, no problem. Lol

Keep us updated when you get repierced. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by greeneyedbabe€ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks for the info, I will have to try a straight bar, as far as flonase goes I tried that before and oh man did it burn, I have heard that its not the case for everyone
greeneyedbabe€

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Ah, I definitely understand that! I have three piercings in my nose and being sick is a real pain in the ass. And I have been feeling a cold coming on lately. :(

Hopefully you'll be able to have it redone soon! Everyone should have a septum piercing.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ast.riske » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:16 pm

greeneyedbabe€ wrote:Thanks for the info, I will have to try a straight bar, as far as flonase goes I tried that before and oh man did it burn, I have heard that its not the case for everyone

Oh, it burns sometimes, for sure. After a while you get used to it, though. The worst part was the constant nose bleed when I first started on it. After a while, that all kind of clears up. I'm willing to trade the sting in the morning for not swelling up like a balloon when someone cuts the grass or I go to a friend's house who has pets.

Lindsay: lol you crack me up. Every should have a septum piercing. Though it's a good one to have if you're iffy about being pierced somewhere other than your lobes.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:32 pm

Haha, yeah. I just think they look good on almost everyone, and they can be made 100% invisible... what's not to love? :) It's funny because I used to really dislike them.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by ast.riske » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Lol I should have you talk to my friend. Her husband wants his septum pierced and she is totally against it.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by greeneyedbabe€ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 pm

I used to be against it until my bff got hers redone and she convinced that it would look great on me too, so I got it done, I like to try new stuff and I figured if I didn't like it I could take it out. Once it was there it was love, that is my top fav piercing, it will make a come back and then it will stay forever.....yay <----- sorry I was having a moment
greeneyedbabe€

Next

Return to Other Piercings