Some of my old stuff for sale... sizes 10G-0G (more added)

Want to sell some of your stuff? Let the other members know what you have for sale! NO ADVERTISING!
Forum rules
NO SPAM
NO ADVERTISING

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:40 am

I usually don't sell my old jewelry but it's taking up too much space and I need the money so here goes... here's the stuff I have for sale:

2G/6mm:
-Acrylic purple taper
-Single-flare steel eyelets
-Aqua Gorilla Glass SF colorfronts
-Black horn spirals (one seems slightly thicker, maybe 6.5mm) - these have never been worn
-Kaos earskins: sea blue pearl
-Kaos plugs: grape
-SF acrylic leopard plugs

1G/7mm:
-Blue Glasswear Studios colorfronts (fairly dark)
-No-flare clear acrylic plugs

0G/8mm:
-Steel taper
-Steel eyelets with CZ gem
-SF purple glitter plugs
-NF Steel tubes from BJS

After I clear some of this out I'll be posting smaller stuff, like 10G-4G.

I'd prefer to sell multiple things in the same order, especially the cheaper stuff. Also prefer Paypal to sending cash. Let me know if you're interested! :)
Last edited by corazon_de_oro on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by saply » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm broke but I just wanted to say congrats on reaching 00g! I bet your lobes are so nice and healthy because you take such good care of them.
saply

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Thanks! :mrgreen: Honestly, since I've been at 0G (what I thought was my goal size) I haven't really been doing anything to my lobes other than cleaning my plugs, haha. They could be healthier if I wasn't too lazy to do oil massages! I still have one more millimeter to go since 00G is weird and can be 9 or 10mm.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by valeriammm » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:32 am

how much for the 2g Kaos plugs?
we are all in the gutter but at least im looking up at the stars
valeriammm

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:06 pm

$5 for the purple plugs, $7 for the earskins. :)
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by valeriammm » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:21 am

so no cash?
valeriammm

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:45 pm

I guess since you're not very far away from me it'd be okay. I just always get paranoid about stuff getting lost in the mail, haha.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by valeriammm » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:41 am

well i can send cash first like you said its only 5 bucks i dont mind can you send me a msg about where to send it to?
valeriammm

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:39 am

Updated list, includes more stuff:
10G/2.4mm:
Light green single-flare colorfronts
Gray SF colorfronts
Aqua SF colorfronts
Horn hangies (kind of a hook shape with a wing on the front... I can take pictures because I can't really explain what they look like)

6G/4mm:
Green SF colorfronts

4G/5mm:
Olive Kaos earskins, 1/4" wearable

2G/6mm:
-Acrylic purple taper
-Acrylic anchor plugs - black
-DF pink howlite plugs
-DF green jade plugs

7mm:
-Blue Glasswear Studios colorfronts (fairly dark)
-No-flare clear acrylic plugs from BJS

8mm:
-Steel taper
-Steel CZ gem plugs
-SF purple glitter plugs
-NF Steel tubes from BJS
-DF Acrylic checkerboard plugs (black and white)
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by krysteekae » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:26 pm

I see you posted this months ago, but thought I'd check in to see if you've been completely wiped out.

I'm looking for glass single flares for my future fresh stretches and was wondering if all of the "colorfronts" were glass? I'm most interested in the ones you have listed under 4mm and 7mm. Also, are the 8mm SF purple glitter plugs glass? If they are, I'd look into those as well!

Thanks for offering these up. Purchasing secondhand makes me feel so much better.

Kristi
krysteekae

Return to Classifieds