Selling high quality 0g jewelery--autoclave per request

Want to sell some of your stuff? Let the other members know what you have for sale! NO ADVERTISING!
Forum rules
NO SPAM
NO ADVERTISING

by Ouroboron » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:57 am

I've officially and unintentionally outstretched my beloved 0g collection. I have accumulated quite an array of 0g jewelry over the period of 3 years and I'm hoping for my beautiful plugs to find a loving home.

All of what I am selling--descriptions are purely for informational purposes:

Black Pyrex Helix Design. These are ideal for tight and healed lobes. They CAN be sterilized using an autoclave machine. Price: $35 (compare to retail price of $59.95)

TAWAPA 18K Gold Plated Sterling Silver Lotus Eyelets. They are a very soft gold color. Under the plating IS sterling silver, so if they begin to show a tarnish, rub them in a baking soda paste or tooth paste (or try the aluminum foil+salt+baking soda in a boiling pot) to remove the sulfur dioxide. The flares are secure and not a problem for healed lobes. These CAN be sterilized using an autoclave machine upon request. Price: $57 (compare to retail price of $82)

ORACLE Single Flare Opalite Plugs. They are comfortable for healed lobes and are very light weight. Opalite is incredibly durable, but because it is indeed man-made, it cannot be autoclaved similarly to acrylic earrings. They will be disinfected as thoroughly as possible before sale. Price: $20 (compare to retail price of $34)

TAWAPA Solid Sterling Silver Stellar Eyelets. These have a mirror-like finish. Like the 18K gold Lotus Eyelets, they are pricey, but are rightfully-so. From what I understand, these ones are treated with a special top-coating so that they cannot tarnish easily. These CAN be sterilized upon request using an autoclave machine. Price: $45 (compare to retail price of $70)

INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH Gold-anodized Titanium Faceted Gem Plug. 6AL4VELI ASTM F-136 Implant Grade Titanium. These plugs are ideal for the entire healing process; meaning, that you could wear these stretching from 2g to 0g. These may or may not be able to be re-anodized to a different color, I don't know for sure, but I can find out. Because they are titanium, they CAN be autoclaved at request. Price: $27 (compare to retail of $50)

I definitely would like to find a home for these earrings, so pm me with any inquiries, questions, or possible methods of payment. Thanks! :D
Ouroboron

Return to Classifieds