Hiya!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by ast.riske » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:27 pm

That's fine. I was talking about a 6g stretch. If your ears aren't ready, you will hurt yourself. You said your ears shrunk down. If that is the case, DO NOT stretch to 6g. Your loves will tear, leaving scarring and making it far more difficult to stretch up to any size in the future, including 4g. Forget about 0g.

Since Lindsay just posted before this one went up, please consider this another perspective on the same statement.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by Mariah_Leigh » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:30 pm

haha!!!

right..

I wouldnt do something that drastic. sorta..
8 G 1st piercing. Ears (My 8s have been retired momentarily. Should be coming back in a couple years.)
reg piercing 2nd.Ears

Hope to Get.
Spider bites.
Nose.
Tongue.
Mariah_Leigh

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:36 pm

You should read this: http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/forum/ ... garding-It

Stretching is something that it's really important to educate yourself about before you do it.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Mariah_Leigh » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:41 pm

I will check out all those links later.. im on a school laptop at home and all that is blocked sol.. later :)

But as of my ears shrinking.. well... idk what to say.... the item being used to get me up to a 6 is sorta like a taper... but.. its not.. its hard to explain.
8 G 1st piercing. Ears (My 8s have been retired momentarily. Should be coming back in a couple years.)
reg piercing 2nd.Ears

Hope to Get.
Spider bites.
Nose.
Tongue.
Mariah_Leigh

by ast.riske » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Sounds like it's a claw or a crescent. Those are really not good to use to stretch. They are meant for healed, stable stretches.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by Mariah_Leigh » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:48 pm

well.. it kinda looks like this http://www.google.com/imgres?q=earring+ ... 29,r:4,s:0

BUT! it isnt that.. at all... thats scary looking.... sorta

Sorry for the long URL :(
reg piercing 2nd.Ears

Hope to Get.
Spider bites.
Nose.
Tongue.
Mariah_Leigh

by ast.riske » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Okay, it's a tapered hangie. What I said still applies, especially if it's made of an organic material like wood, bone or horn. If it is acrylic, I give it three thumbs down. I would still encourage you to just slow down, wear smaller jewelry and do your ears a solid.

Express yourself safely. Be unique by doing it smarter than the rest of the rabble. : )
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by Mariah_Leigh » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 pm

thanks..

I think it is acrylic though.. im not sure
reg piercing 2nd.Ears

Hope to Get.
Spider bites.
Nose.
Tongue.
Mariah_Leigh

by ast.riske » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Acrylic, much like any porous material is unsafe to stretch with. It can lead to infections and other nastiness.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by Mariah_Leigh » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:19 pm

oh yummy...

alright... :) thanks to both of you:)

I appreciate it:)
reg piercing 2nd.Ears

Hope to Get.
Spider bites.
Nose.
Tongue.
Mariah_Leigh

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself