Acting Afeminate but Being Straight.

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by WindowLicker » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 am

StrickyCub wrote:wanting to have a penis up your poop chute. :P

Lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Gender roles are stupid. We're socialized to act certain ways based on what our biological gender is but that doesn't mean it's the "right" way. You can act any way you want and be any sex/sexual orientation. There are extreme cases when people feel that they were born in the wrong body and should be the opposite sex, but if you just have a few "feminine" characteristics there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. :)

I hope I understood what you were trying to say!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by magalo le matelot » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Making two threads about being hetero but looking efeminate... this is totally gay lol.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by StrickyCub » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 pm

magalo le matelot wrote:Making two threads about being hetero but looking efeminate... this is totally gay lol.

Piss off, breeder.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by blackunicorn » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:32 am

I agree with Strickycub on his one. I am queer and I know tons of gay men who are totally masculine. You wouldnt know they were gay if you think acting feminine equals being gay. Being gay is about liking other guys period. So if you find yourself liking other guys you might be gay. If you like Lady Gaga or like to act like a woman but still like to have sex with women you are not gay period. Its pretty simple. You should examine your ideas of what it means to be a man and why it scares you to be considered gay anyway.
blackunicorn

by Nic » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 am

StrickyCub wrote:I think I'm about the only one here who understands where Dr Rob is coming from :lol:

Dude, you can act effeminate and still be straight. I don't know if you're a fan of Bam Margera (from Jackass, Viva la Bam, Where the Fuck is Santa) but he acts effeminate quite often (girly mannerisms) but is straight as an arrow. And hell he is still as much of a guy as any of us. Also he's a fan of making gay jokes with his buddies for example, walking down the street holding one of his friends hands, hugging them and making jokes about being intimate with them.

It's also a combination of being metro-sexual. Seriously don't know why so many guys are scared of taking care of their hair, moisturizing and cleansing, shaving and just overall smelling and looking pretty :lol:

It all comes down to your own personality and being confident in yourself, and has nothing to do at all with secretly being gay or wanting to have a penis up your poop chute. :P

~Strick

hahahaha sounds like me. Me an my really close friends are all really silly an make jokes about being intimate with eachother. If one of us asks if he looks ok the first respons theyll hear is *If i was a girl id bang u xD. people always give me shit cuz i straighten my hair an shave an take 2 showers a day. I love being clean. Bam margera is fuckin hilarious xD
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

Previous