How should I tell them?

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by Liam777 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 pm

So my Mum and Dad both don't know about my ear...
They think I have one regular piercing, so they don't know about my 2g strech and my new 8g piercing (I have long hair and wear alot of hats so they're well hidden). I think I should tell them so I don't have too hide them all the time and im having my hair cut soon so they will see anyway but I would rather explain then just let them see them... I know I need too explain that they're very important too me. But Any ideas what I should tell them?

P.S. They're gonna be pissed! :lol:
Have:
6mm/2g Lower Left Lobe
3mm/8g Upper Left Lobe

Want:
10mm/00g Lower Left Lobe
4mm/6g Upper Left Lobe
6mm/2g Inner Conch
Liam777

by ggallenfan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:14 am

About the only choice you have would be to set them down and explain what you have done and how happy it has made you. I am assuming you took your time and did a good job and have taken good care of your ears. If so point this out too show how you did it maturely and correctly and regret not telling them first however now you want to before the find out some other way.

Take responsibility act mature and talk to them as if you are adult no fighting use logic and reasoning.

Parents do want there kids to be happy.

Good luck
never take Life too seriously you will never make it out alive.
now 2G
ggallenfan

by Liam777 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Wow thanks, I agree calmly and maturely is the way too go, I think telling them seperatley is best. I did do them properly and they do make me happy so thats a good idea :)

I've got a feeling they won't be happy for me straight away but they'l come round :P

Thanks a massive lot :D
Have:
6mm/2g Lower Left Lobe
3mm/8g Upper Left Lobe

Want:
10mm/00g Lower Left Lobe
4mm/6g Upper Left Lobe
6mm/2g Inner Conch
Liam777

by ggallenfan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I hope all works out. Remember do not turn it into battle of you can not make me. well good luck and keep your spirts.
now 2G
ggallenfan

by Liam777 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:31 pm

ggallenfan wrote:I hope all works out. Remember do not turn it into battle of you can not make me. well good luck and keep your spirts.

Cheers dude, you was right calm was the way too go... I told my mum and obviously she wasn't happy but as long as I take good care of my ears and ask first before piercing myself then it should be ok :) She actually said if i really wan a piercing she would rather take me too get it done proffesionaly than do it myself so im quite pleased I came clean even if she wont le me go too big...

Just go my dad too tell.... I don't think he understands stretching so I guess after I've explained my ears being no way near a hole punch I think he'l take it alright :)
Have:
6mm/2g Lower Left Lobe
3mm/8g Upper Left Lobe

Want:
10mm/00g Lower Left Lobe
4mm/6g Upper Left Lobe
6mm/2g Inner Conch
Liam777

by joexxx » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:01 am

Maybe watch something on tv with them like "Avatar" where the chic has plugs.. and in that scene ask your parents what would you think if i had those in my ear.. joking with them,then say how about smaller ones, would you be ok with that? They will close up.. idk just an idea
joexxx

by ggallenfan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 am

:D Thats great I glad all is going good so far, and I am sure with mom on your side dad will fallow in time.

Again congrats
now 2G
ggallenfan

by Liam777 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 am

joexxx wrote:Maybe watch something on tv with them like "Avatar" where the chic has plugs.. and in that scene ask your parents what would you think if i had those in my ear.. joking with them,then say how about smaller ones, would you be ok with that? They will close up.. idk just an idea

Hahaha that really made me laugh :D Its all good so theres no need too watch Avatar again... Bit long aint it :P

ggallenfan wrote::D Thats great I glad all is going good so far, and I am sure with mom on your side dad will fallow in time.

Again congrats

Cheers mate, Dad followed quite well :) And I was right he always thought it was done with a hole punch so when I showed him a taper he was relived to be honest :)

Cheers for the tips!
Have:
6mm/2g Lower Left Lobe
3mm/8g Upper Left Lobe

Want:
10mm/00g Lower Left Lobe
4mm/6g Upper Left Lobe
6mm/2g Inner Conch
Liam777

Return to General Discussion