Painted Nails ?

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by Drrob » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 pm

I did, they are not painted at the moment but I may re-apply the metallic purple by the end of the weekend ;)

Have a wonderful weekend all.

Regards
Dr Rob
x
Drrob

by Drrob » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Something I have read which others may find beneficial is to apply a coat of clear varnish to your nails before you add the colour as this will give it a smoother texture.

Regards
Dr Rob.
x
Drrob

by Acacia » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Nice 8-)
Acacia

by twosharks » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:33 am

If you've got half the inborn style that Eddie Izzard has, then you can pull it off. Not many of us were gifted with such a large degree of natural flair, especially you males. But I'm pretty sure that most of the reason Eddie Izzard is so amazingly hot is because he's got so much confidence you don't dare questions his style. If you can wear makeup and heels and still seem manly, then you are super manly.

And totally not gay, il est un travesti exècutif!
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

by Drrob » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:02 pm

I am now sporting my Metallic Purple varnish again and I love it, I have gotten overly more camp the older I have become.
But as many have said if you have the confidence to pull it off then just do it.

We are all individual and others make opinions on what they see,feel and hear but we should not be guided by what others think.
(Oh and with regards to confidence - I am not short on that in the slightest !)
Thank you all.

Dr Rob
xx
Drrob

Previous

Return to General Discussion