Painted Nails ?

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by WindowLicker » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Acacia wrote:I LOVE Eddie Izzard- and no, he is not gay, in fact, most transvestites are heterosexual, as is he.

I thought that was only the executive transvestites :P
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Acacia » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 pm

WindowLicker wrote:
Acacia wrote:I LOVE Eddie Izzard- and no, he is not gay, in fact, most transvestites are heterosexual, as is he.

I thought that was only the executive transvestites :P

:D
Acacia

by Acacia » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:40 pm

So, what did you end up at?
Acacia

by Drrob » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm

What did you mean Hun?
Drrob

by Deano » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm

I think it's just like any other body mod, and that you should do what you want. If someone wants to give you shit, to hell with them.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by StrickyCub » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:14 am

I'm hetero, not attracted to men in any way, and I love painting my nails black. And yes I have, occassionally used a real dark metallic purple on my nails before too, and black eyeliner.
My favourite nail polish of all time was actually this dark metallic greeny black one I had, if you've seen the movie Alien: Resurrection, it was the same colour as Ripley's nails in that. Loved it.

Nothing wrong with wearing makeup, I can't count the number of times foundation has saved me from being spotted with a huge ass pimple sitting right on my face out in public.

If someone wants to judge you because of your style or how you want to decorate your body or whatever the fuck ever, then it's their loss, not yours.

~Strick
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by ggallenfan » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 am

I am strait with wife and to kids. I work in the maintenance department at an automotive factory and I have painted my nails, light pink, green, purple, ECT. I have gotten a lot of harassment over it but I expect it and do not care. I have had every color hair and styles of hair such as half shaven head and beard, side ways Mohawk, right side head shaved left eyebrow gone then right side mustache gone then left side beard gone. Yes I have had men hit on me before due to my looks but if I am doing as I want who cares. I have only slowed down my behavior for one reason my kids. Living in small town they would be known as kids with “gay, strange, weird, insane, faggot, father” and I do not want them to have to endure that so I can express my self. I am now slowly piercing and tattoos once they are old enough and not at home all bets are off. :twisted:

Back to the point do as you want and how you feel but be prepared for the repercussion.

For a lot of you on this site I would recommend the Church of Body Modification. They seem to support being yourself at any cost and forget who does not like it.
I just submitted application for membership but not heard back yet.
never take Life too seriously you will never make it out alive.
now 2G
ggallenfan

by Drrob » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 am

What a brilliant reply !!!
What do you children think ? Do they say hey dad your so cool ?

Regards
Dr Rob.
Drrob

by ggallenfan » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 am

NO they do not like it. My wife is very "yuppie" as they used to call it. I just told them I was going to pierce spot under my lip (do not remember name) and daughter told me she would not come home with me if i did. :(
never take Life too seriously you will never make it out alive.
now 2G
ggallenfan

by Acacia » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Drrob wrote:What did you mean Hun?

I mean, did you paint your nails or not?
Acacia

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion