Do you guys/girls consider breast augmentation a body mod?

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:41 am

Just wondering, I was sitting thinking about it the other day and i consider it to be one.. Just a random question thats all.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by WindowLicker » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:48 am

I define it as anything that alters your appearance. Doesn't matter if it's facial hair, shaving your head, painting your nails, getting breast implants/reductions, plastic surgery, or anything like that, it's all a form of body modification.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:52 am

You consider painting you're nails a body mod ^.^. Thats intresting.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:03 am

i consider it a body mod.
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 am

Any type of cosmetic surgery is a body mod. That's why I feel like such a hypocrite when I say I disagree with breast implants... I can't help it, though; in my opinion breasts shouldn't be something sexual in the first place, and the idea of pumping them full of silicone to look attractive is just disturbing to me. But I guess earlobes weren't made to have holes in them, either... meh.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 am

Yeah i have to agree but i'm just after having a baby, and i obviously at the time had larger bewbs. Now that there gone i'm back to my old size, and i would consider a breast job IF i had the money, But obviously i dont have that money to waste.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:09 am

Yeah, my sister is the same way. But she's had a lot of body issues in the past and I know that if she got breast implants and went through all that pain/spent all that money she'd still be unhappy with something. I think that's the main problem I have with cosmetic surgery; people think it'll make them happy and solve all their insecurities but really it'll just make them notice other things. But I guess there are people with money to burn who just do it for a small confidence boost and who am I to judge them? It's really just a tricky subject haha.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Empathy » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:28 pm

natural breasts ftw!
Empathy

by Gutterflower » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:57 pm

I guess it'd be considered a body mod.

I've barely got enough in the chest area to even be considered female because I'm awkwardly skinny (22-year-old woman with the build of a 12-year-old boy, really) but I've never been self-conscious about having small breasts. I go jogging and sleep on my tummy with no issues! :lol: Also, I found that healing my nipple piercings was a lot easier than my friend who got hers done at the same time and has large breasts. I love my piercings more than I'd love a big pair of boobs... I mean, they're for feeding babies. Other than that, I never understood the aesthetic appeal?
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:22 pm

im going to get a breast job when i get older and have the money. but it's not to make them bigger. i dont like when people judge thinking every person out there is a bimbo who just wants bigger tits. and i think breasts are very sexually appealing, more so than the vagina
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

Next