hiding ears from parentalsssss.

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by alliZILLA » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:05 am

I live with my extremely conservative dad and I started stretching this month and I've had to be pretty on top of it to remember to cover my ears. I play with my hair all the time and although I want to put it up I have to stay vigilant!

Pretty funny story...
I had just woken up and I was making coffee when my dad's all "What. Is. That...?" referring to my 12g tapers. I was just like "uhh, it's a different kind of jewelry, just like a normal earring." and he kind of grumbled and said "Good, as long as it's not that tribal garbage" bahaha.

When I get up to an 8g I have plugs that are a little easier to hide. He'll find out eventually but I still have another 11 months until I'm 18 and I'll try and hold off until then (:

What's everyone else's stories of hiding stretched ears? (:
tell me about the f%@&ing golf shoes.
have: 6g lobez
want: 0g
alliZILLA

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 am

i havent told my parents and im a 2g haha. but i think my dad knows he just hasnt said anything. but yeah everyone ignores me in this house. whatever, out in t- two years.

yeah its hard to tell at little sizes. just get opaque plugs, not spiral or tapers or anything obvious.
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:52 pm

My parents don't know my ears are stretched... wouldn't be the end of the world if they found out but I just haven't bothered to tell them. Solid plugs are pretty inconspicuous.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Empathy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 pm

i have a friend who's at 28mm and 16 in his other ear, (a bit over 1" and 9/16) and his parents havent noticed it at all, he just takes his plugs out everytime he goes down
Empathy

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 am

his parents must not pay much attention to him XD how do you not notice a 1 inch hole in your son's ear?
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by Gutterflower » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 am

"Tribal garbage". :lol: Charming. I got the expected eyeroll from my boyfriend but nobody really cares for the most part.
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by WindowLicker » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:56 am

My parents knew from the get go that I'd be stretching to a 00. Dad said I couldn't pierce my ears till I was 18...was in a private school for a while so I had to wait till I graduated. Last day of school I got em pierced at an 8 gauge. I came in to school to talk to my principal about some stuff and he got pissed about the piercings and said I had to have em out for the rehearsal and actual graduation. When I arrived at the rehearsal he held everything up and refused to continue until I took out the piercings. I had em in for less than a day and I already had to expose the holes...amazed I didn't get any kind of infection. Did a pretty crappy job of hiding that lol. As for stretching bigger, my parents just stopped caring at 7/16. When they saw me with some 5/8 Kaos softflex tunnels in they said they didn't want me to go any higher, but I'd have to live with the consequences if I did...so far nothin bad lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by ms.doomsday » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:42 am

fortunately for me, i never had to hide anything from anyone. started stretching and piercing at 13, i never thought it was a big deal.
I speak from experience.
Stretching for 8 yrs. Current size: 3/4"
Bad Habits Galore. Not Easily Offended.
ms.doomsday

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:02 pm

I was standing beside my mum the other day and she turned around and looked at me for a second and i was like what is she staring at me for? Then she went "You're ears are disgusting" That was the end of it. Until she tried to put her finger in my ear.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by colthardic » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm

My dad told me that I could not get any bigger than an 8G. That was about 2 sizes ago. He noticed the 6G and told me to take them out...mostly he told me to take it out cause it was green as it glowed in the dark. Then I went up to a 4G and he said "hhhhmmmmmm....those are bigger take them out" so i got done with dinner and we went back to the house and he has not told me to take them out since. Wonder what he is gonna say when I stretch to a 2G later tonight.
Have
Septum: 16G

Want
Tongue: 16G

Retired
Nipple: 16G

Stretching Ears
Took mine out cause I fucked up my left one stretching to fast. Starting over in August. Won't stretch so fast this time.
colthardic

Next

Return to General Discussion