hiding ears from parentalsssss.

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by SusiHill » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:55 pm

i hid mine with my hair, and when my mum found out i told her i was gonna sop at 14, then 6g, well yeah now im at 1/2' and she knows and she is raging mad but theres nothing she can do, she wnt touch them they gross her out XD
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by LucyFord » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:25 am

I've never had problems with it, but I didn't start really going up too many sizes until I was away at a university for a year. I came back with distinctly bigger earlobes and my mom cringed, lololol.
They don't really care, though, because I don't wear anything too dramatic/flamboyant. It isn't really my style anyway.

My mom DID try to bargain with me- if I take them out, she'll be okay with me getting second holes.
lolno
She was like, "I tried," and shrugged.
I'm old enough to get pierced on my own, but I live with my parents and I don't feel like dealing with the fallout.
Ka-chow.
LucyFord

by Mariah_Leigh » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:51 pm

I was hiding mine from my mom... she hates this stuff...

Bur one day she was yelling at me in the car and was like, "Why do you have your sisters nose ring in your ear?" She was referring to my 16g gauges... It made me laugh on the inside... but.. yea... she knows aaand i guess she doesnt care
8 G 1st piercing. Ears (My 8s have been retired momentarily. Should be coming back in a couple years.)
reg piercing 2nd.Ears

Hope to Get.
Spider bites.
Nose.
Tongue.
Mariah_Leigh

by saply » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:45 am

I'm trying to figure out why it's "cool" to defy the parents who have put a roof over your heads, especially if you're moving out soon anyways. You have the rest of your life to stretch your ears.
saply

by greeneyedbabe€ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:52 am

I have never had any of these problems since waited until I was 21 to start stretching and I didn't wait that long bc of my parents, I waited so long bc I really wanted to think about it before I made such a huge commitment. I talked to my mom about when I was younger after I had already 2 tats and she said even tho I think its gross and unnatural they are your ears and if its what you want that's fine, just don't put my plates in your ears if they become that big. So it was kinda funny and my dad he just doesn't care, he is just glad I am not out doing hardcore drugs and buring down buildings.
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

by DncGvnDnc » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:59 am

When I was 15 I asked my parents and they said I would have to wait until I was 18 same for my tattoo, so I waited till I was 18. I figured since they payed for everything for me at that time the least I could do was respect their wishes.
DncGvnDnc

Previous

Return to General Discussion