My story

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by skylorlambert » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Since about a year ago I started stretching my ears. It caught my interest by studying in it’s culture and background of it. Once I started the process it took me no time to get up to the size I’m currently at which is 1 inch. When I was at a lower size I was addicted to stretching my ears for the fact it was a way of releasing my anger and such through the pain. Some look at this as self mutilation, which in fact it is. Would some call this unhealthy? Maybe so, but when I look back on it, I’m thankful for it to be in my life, because it helped me out. There is a big story behind the whole fact of me stretching my ears, it wasn’t for the “Hardcore Look” or the “Metal Kid look” either. When I look at myself in the mirror and see what I accomplished it brings somewhat of a happiness to me. Having gauges I know will limit my possibilities in the future, and I tell everyone this that is looking forward to stretching their ears. Right now I currently help run a ear stretching site that helps others out with questions on stretching their ears. I find it great that I can help others through the process I’ve become so experienced in, It in some sense makes me feel like a better person.
Currently Stretched At: 1-1/8in
Others: Snakebites, and both conchs.
Websites: Blog, Photography, Twitter, Facebook.
skylorlambert

by ericawinship » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 am

Ear stretching is addicting I agree with you there! And I'm glad that body modification has helped you become the person you are today =] And I think one day have stretched ears will not hold people back in their future, it's all changing now! each and everyday we come closer to the eyes of authority seeing every human as equal =] (because that is what we are!)
official ear stretching facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=inf ... 8509894164

official ear stretching vlog: http://www.youtube.com/user/iGiveSkeetSkeet
ericawinship

Return to General Discussion