Piercings :)

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by Hardware » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:19 am

Stricky, you are cracking me up, lol. It's called a Prince Albert :) All I can think of is Alfred from Batman with his junk pierced! LMAO!!! Seriously, it's gross that your friends doesn't shower though... ew, ew, ew, ew!!!

I hate it when I move to a new area and all of a sudden there is a cheek piercing epidemic... I'm not the kind of egotistical chick who thinks everyone is copying me, course I could be wrong. I have had my cheeks pierced for 7 years though, so I guess I could think that, hahaha!!!

Okay, I need sleep.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by StrickyCub » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Oh yeah, Albert.... my bad xD and yeah it is gross he barely showers, or brushes his teeth or anything... also I seriously thought he knew tons about stretching because he's at 1 inch, but when he was hanging out with me and my gf the other week he took them out to try my jojoba oil and omg, I seriously think he has the worse cat butt ears I've ever seen.

But hey I've seen your pics, and I think the cheek piercings really suit you. It's one of those piercings I think where it has to suit you or it won't work, like a nose piercing.
My ex was all into getting her cheeks, nipples and clit pierced, because for her it was like some lesbian thing, fucked if I know >.> she's also a rarely showering person and the thought of her getting those piercings was just grotty. Yet she was very quick to judge anyone else for more normal-ish piercings, like tragus, helix, lip etc.

I'm just rambling now xD I'll shutup :3
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Prince alfred i was like wut O.O. I like cheek piercings on the right person there very nice on some people :).
HiMyNameIsMegan

by StrickyCub » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:25 pm

On the right person yeah. But on my ex, nah....... she's a slag >.>
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Tragus

StrickyCub

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:58 am

magalo le matelot wrote:I think monroes are disgusting, they ALWAYS look like you have a fucking big pimple. Unless its really really close to the lips.
Septum with a horseshoe pierced far away from the face. (RIDICULOUS)

One woman i think that suits monroes is this woman > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PThif9m ... =1&index=4 dunno why she just looks lovely with them :).
HiMyNameIsMegan

by magalo le matelot » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Eww no she's so fat. (I have something against fat people haha, especially with piercings)
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:20 pm

i have a problem with people who judge based on physical appearances. especially in the body modification world smh :?
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by StrickyCub » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am

Here in Aus, we love our plump women. They're just so cuddly, I don't think I could stand sleeping next to someone who was too skinny and bony.
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Tragus

StrickyCub

by Hardware » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am

Dude, there is nothing sexier to me than a 6' 4" huge teddy bear of a dude with tattoos and stretched earlobes. I never talk to them though cause around here they tend to be too concerned about their music scene image. Still, nice eye candy. Now if only I could duct tape their mouth shut.

I have a problem with people judging others based off how they look in any department. I have something against people who get into earlobe stretching and other modifications because their significant other or all their friends were doing it. I wish the 'jumping off a cliff' trend would hurry up. The need for natural selection is at an all time high.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by magalo le matelot » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 pm

StrickyCub wrote:Here in Aus, we love our plump women. They're just so cuddly, I don't think I could stand sleeping next to someone who was too skinny and bony.

Not skinny and bony, just delicate and feminine. For me, being fat is neglecting yourself, and it's a sign of lazyness and self-disrespect. And it's unhealthy by the way.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion