I need help

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by bigtimetoker420 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Im at a 00's now, and im trying to get to an 1 1/4. The only problem is that when i originally got my ears pierced they were pierced low on my ear. and now i dont think my lobes are big enough to reach my desired size. I heard that scalpelling my ears would resolve that, but i dont know about the pain and how perminent it is. Any advice/tips you could give to avoid that, but still reach 1 1/4 would be greatly appreciated :)
bigtimetoker420

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, it is permanent (and expensive), but stretching to 1 1/4" is obviously permanent, too. If you want to stretch that big, you should be happy with the placement of your piercings so your lobes will look the way you want them to, so if you're willing to spend the money and if you're sure you want to stretch that big I think you're a good candidate for scalpelling.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by bigtimetoker420 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 am

Okay, thank you very much for the advice, i appreciate it.
bigtimetoker420

Return to General Discussion