not stretching your ears?

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by magalo le matelot » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:53 am

leighmarie wrote:
magalo le matelot wrote:You say this comment right after Vdub's comment, and you QUOTED his word ''pointless''. Don't laugh in my face by saying ''I was just talking about modded people in general !'' Seriously. This is ridiculous.

If you actually read the posts above he wasn't the first or only person to say "no point".

My point is that what I said wasn’t aimed at anyone here; it was a general statement about modded people as a whole. If you’d read it properly then you probably would have seen that, but as usual you’re more than ready to jump down my throat.

To be fair, I’m pretty sure if I even wrote “the sky is blue” on here you’d start a disagreement with me.

I can also write : ''People that write ''+1'' are so dumbs'' right after one of your 138 419 385 comments saying +1. But OH I'm not talking about you, don't feel concerned, I'm talking about people in general !

This is what you are basically saying. See how its ridiculous ?

And your last sentence was absolutely useless and stupid.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by leighmarie » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 pm

magalo le matelot wrote:I can also write : ''People that write ''+1'' are so dumbs'' right after one of your 138 419 385 comments saying +1. But OH I'm not talking about you, don't feel concerned, I'm talking about people in general !

You quite easily could say that and I couldn't argue; Nic posted it just a few posts ago. :)

But, like I said, if you read the posts both Keep it funky and Nic had both said "no point" in their posts before vdubs did, so how can you accuse me of singling out an individual?

However Hardware and corazon_de_oro both agreed with my posts and said pretty similar things, yet I'm the only one you singled out.
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

Previous

Return to General Discussion