Placement of a tattoo

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by magalo le matelot » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:36 pm

It look nice but would look a lot nicer when it will be colored! Hope you'll do it and not just black shades. I hate B&W tattoos personally I think they look like a dirty skin haha.

And it's small, you just have to shave this area it's nothing. My boyfriend shave on his tattoos, but since he have a full calf and a half thigh (the front) he shave everywhere, it's easier and look nicer that way.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Hybrid » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:43 am

I'm really trying to decide if I want to get it colored or now. I'm having a hard time deciding. I know that there is a detail or two I want him to fix in a week. I'm also trying to decide if I want him to add anything small to it. He said minor things he will do for free next week when I go back.Mag, do you have any suggestions of colors that would look good, since you think it would look better that way? I'm having trouble deciding.
Hybrid

by magalo le matelot » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 am

Aaah it's your choice if you want it colored or not. But in my opinion, I'll put some yellow/gold-ish color for the handle, and red (or blue) gems. Grey/blue-ish color for the blade. And charcoal for the barb wire. That's how I see it! However, I always liked contrasting and bright color for a tattoo. :)
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Hybrid » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 am

I've been toying with the idea of getting it colored. I was actually thinking maybe a maroon/purple on the handle, a gold on the hilt and tip of handle, a grey on the blade, with a slightly darker grey/charcoal on the barbwire. I think that would be interesting.
Hybrid

Previous

Return to General Discussion