The Fall and Halloween!!

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by DarkCustom13 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Ok i know this is off subject but i cant wait till the fall gets here! Its by far my favorite time of year. Alot of the stores are starting to put there fall inventor out already and its got me excited. October is my absolute favorite. I love all the haunted houses in my area and the horror movies on TV. Most of my Tattoos are Horror tats too.. looking to get more horror ink done really soon. My one arm sleeve is pretty much almost finished its a color sleeve with monsters and stuff and my other arm is going to be in black and grey horror. I want to cover my body in it! Wish i had more money. Bring on the Fall!!!
DarkCustom13

by KAISERROLLS » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Agreed fall is the perfect time of the year, the ink im looking into getting right now is a huge 2D tree in fall on my back, all black ink. Just wish back pieces and lots of ink didnt cost so much even with little detail.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by DarkCustom13 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:01 am

KAISERROLLS wrote:Agreed fall is the perfect time of the year, the ink im looking into getting right now is a huge 2D tree in fall on my back, all black ink. Just wish back pieces and lots of ink didnt cost so much even with little detail.

Sweet.. Alot you can eventually add to that too! Ya inks not cheap!
DarkCustom13

by KAISERROLLS » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 am

Totally agree though I love the horror also not just fall.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to General Discussion