Best looking size for stretched ear : men and women

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by magalo le matelot » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Leighmarie can you stop spamming now... half of your messages are ''+1'' that's really annoying and it bring nothing to the forum.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 am

It's just a shorter way of saying "I agree." If it was your forum and you made the rules then you could tell her to stop. I've seen her contribute a lot of good advice to the forum, too.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by leighmarie » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 am

magalo le matelot wrote:Leighmarie can you stop spamming now... half of your messages are ''+1'' that's really annoying and it bring nothing to the forum.

Everything I DO "bring to the forum" you have issue with anyway. I apologise for the fact you're not happy that I don't agree with the majority of things you have to say, but I'm not here to please you.

corazon_de_oro wrote:It's just a shorter way of saying "I agree." If it was your forum and you made the rules then you could tell her to stop. I've seen her contribute a lot of good advice to the forum, too.

Ta, sweetheart ;)
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by magalo le matelot » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 pm

I know its a way to say 'I agree' my english is not that bad and Ive already been on a lot of forum.

And leighmarie I don't give a fucking shit if you agree with what I say or not, seriously, you're a person I don't know living miles away from me, so don't think your opinion is important because I really don't matter. I say this because it is seriously annoying and that's the only reason.

magalo le matelot

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:07 am

I wasn't saying you didn't know what it meant, but if she'd typed out "I agree" or something you probably wouldn't have such a big problem with it.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by leighmarie » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:57 am

magalo le matelot wrote:And leighmarie I don't give a fucking shit if you agree with what I say or not, seriously, you're a person I don't know living miles away from me, so don't think your opinion is important because I really don't matter. I say this because it is seriously annoying and that's the only reason.

You quite clearly do. Sorry to be rude, but you're very narrow minded. Everyone who hasn't had the same opinion as you on the forum you've made it pretty clear you believe to be wrong. And other than your own I don't believe you consider anyone's opinion important.
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by magalo le matelot » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:07 am

It probably look like this because I suck in english and trust me, it's not easy to express yourself clearely in a language that is not yours.

magalo le matelot

by Nic » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:21 pm

dayuuuuuuuuum! that one girls ears are massive, she loooooooooooooks hot as fuck. hahah i just read what u guys said about dudes havin half inch ears. The whole time i was at half inch i was itching to stretch more, i dont plan to stop until that feeling of *omg my ears look so small* goes away.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by magalo le matelot » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Nic wrote:dayuuuuuuuuum! that one girls ears are massive, she loooooooooooooks hot as fuck. hahah i just read what u guys said about dudes havin half inch ears. The whole time i was at half inch i was itching to stretch more, i dont plan to stop until that feeling of *omg my ears look so small* goes away.

Haha if you like stretching as much as my friends do you will never have that feeling off ! My friends is currently at 38 mm and he looks at 3 inches lobes and so his lobes begin to look small... Haha !

magalo le matelot

by Nic » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:27 pm

lol ugggggggggggggg i fuckin love stretching. haha that so gnarly, i cant imagine having my ears that big. I saw these amazing looking double flared wood plugs for 7/8 at wild side the other day an i just money so ima buy em =D, im almost at 7/8 now, just gota tape up like another milimeter for the flares. It was crazy cuz normally my gf is like sayin dont go too big but then she pulls me over to the counter an points out these plugs that are like 1 7/16 an shes like u Would be so fuckin hot at that size, stretch more!
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

PreviousNext