Best looking size for stretched ear : men and women

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by magalo le matelot » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Keep going man, bigger is better ! :mrgreen:
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Nic » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 am

fuck yes i will xD an yes it is
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by HanaPIE » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 pm

i only have 10mm, it doesn't mean im a pussy i personally don't like really big streched ears on myself, they wouldn't suit me and its my personal oppinion. i know in the end i will probs strech them bigger though but for now i like mine, its cute and it suits me.

i do have to admit though guys with really big streched ears are a huge turn on, its a shame in the uk theres a lack of hot guys with streched ears lol. and some of the girls on here look stunning with big huge ones. yet i dont think its right to put people down if they choice to only strech them abit, i do and i dont give a shit that there small. most people i know only have small ones, its more popular in the uk to keep them quite small ive noticed.

at the end of the day its up to the person isn't it, its the same with how you dress, or tattoos you have or anything like that. its just sad that people who are into streching cant be open minded about it all.

about getting a job, its rediculious but you can be a really nice hard working person with a great grades but theres still a massive chance you'll get turned down due to having any modification. its rediculous but a sad fact, it might change as it getting more common but atm especially in the uk you get majorly looked down at for having any modification.

not trying to start an argument here btw, just wanting to voice my view as this is a forum!
HanaPIE

by leighmarie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 pm

HanaPIE wrote:i only have 10mm, it doesn't mean im a pussy i personally don't like really big streched ears on myself, they wouldn't suit me and its my personal oppinion. i know in the end i will probs strech them bigger though but for now i like mine, its cute and it suits me.

i do have to admit though guys with really big streched ears are a huge turn on, its a shame in the uk theres a lack of hot guys with streched ears lol. and some of the girls on here look stunning with big huge ones. yet i dont think its right to put people down if they choice to only strech them abit, i do and i dont give a shit that there small. most people i know only have small ones, its more popular in the uk to keep them quite small ive noticed.

at the end of the day its up to the person isn't it, its the same with how you dress, or tattoos you have or anything like that. its just sad that people who are into streching cant be open minded about it all.

about getting a job, its rediculious but you can be a really nice hard working person with a great grades but theres still a massive chance you'll get turned down due to having any modification. its rediculous but a sad fact, it might change as it getting more common but atm especially in the uk you get majorly looked down at for having any modification.

not trying to start an argument here btw, just wanting to voice my view as this is a forum!

+1 :)
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:20 pm

HanaPIE wrote:about getting a job, its rediculious but you can be a really nice hard working person with a great grades but theres still a massive chance you'll get turned down due to having any modification.

This.
If I didn't think 1/2" or bigger lobes would end up being a bad decision, I would get them. But with stretching you've ALWAYS gotta think, "if I go any bigger, can I deal with this forever?" I'm going to be a high school teacher, and I think 0G lobes are the biggest I want to get at this point.
Doesn't mean I can't love stretching though!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by leighmarie » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:00 pm

I went for a job interview this morning, and the dress code is basically no piercings except one stud in each ear. I have absolutely no issue with wearing retainers, especially when working around food (which I would be, as it's for a Coffee Shop), and because I've really hit it off with all the staff and they're all the sort of people who I'd love to work with. :)

Thankfully I have pretty thick and long hair, so even when I pin it back it covers most of my ears, which makes me think my tunnels won't be so much of an issue. Especially when there's a milkshake shop just up from it and three of the girls that work there have stretched lobes.

Although I realise it is becoming a bit of a daft scene trend, I like the fact that I've never had any issue with prejudice because of them :)
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by vdub » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Try going before a judge with stretched ears.
vdub

by HanaPIE » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:10 am

no were will take me for a job! pink hair, streched ears and piercings dont go well!
but the police love it strangly not sure about judges! ive had 3 different police officers talk to me about them but i think we just have nice police round here tbh
4 bottom lip piercings
Tongue
18mm in left ear
6mm and 1.2mm in right ear

*want*
right ear to 18mm
bridge or anit-brow dermals
scafolding both ears
nipples
HanaPIE

by Nic » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:16 am

HanaPIE wrote:no were will take me for a job! pink hair, streched ears and piercings dont go well!
but the police love it strangly not sure about judges! ive had 3 different police officers talk to me about them but i think we just have nice police round here tbh

lol same here. Its cuz ur a chick, cops always love girls lol Around my area its nonstop pig patrol. They harass everyone.
lol I got arrested a lil while back an when i went before the judge i had 8 months of dreadlock growth. Now when i go back in december to see if il finally be off probation ima have big ass plugs xD prolly like an inch and 1/4. Depends how fast i stretch. I just hope the judge doesnt fuck me over again. They gave me drug terms based on my appearance.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by stashapistachio » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:56 am

Well that judge sucks.

My ...step-aunt & uncle[?] are magistrates.
They're very nice and like my ears. And my green hair. Though when introducing me to friends they do introduce me with a 'she's an art student' tagline. As if that explains why I look like a freak, lol.

They honestly don't judge on appearance. Although a little bit might creep in if you look like a total crackwhore. Its a court, you should make half an effort.
stashapistachio

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion