Herrow

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by Big Chicken » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Hey lovely people,

How are you all?

I haven't posted in a while. Not done any stretching and been bogged down with Christmas and New Year shenanigans...

Was started to feel withdrawal from talking about ear related stuff so thought I'd just have a bit of a waffle.

I last stretched my lobes at around mid-november. They are now at 4mm and 6mm. They seem to be ok for the moment, although I was examining my right lobe (6mm) and the skin split in front of my very eyes. Gutted. It seems ok now though. I have a weird bit of scarring going on in my left lobe so not sure how it will cope with being stretched next. Gonna try and wait a bit longer before stretching that one up to 5mm. Got some pretty nice steel screw tunnels in at the moment. They are cool apart from the 4mm is a pain to do up (too fiddly). Got a toothbrush to clean them well as oil and skin gunk seem to collect around the screw threads (I am clean!!! Honest!!).

Was falling out of love a bit with my stretched lobes and was entertaining the idea of retiring them but after a short trip back here I have gained enthusiasm again. Need to splash out on some new jewellery methinks.

Anyone had experience of 'weights'? I know you shouldn't use them to stretch your lobes, but was watching a tv programme the other day and some guy had some cool looking weights in his lobes and it got me thinking...

Anyway, enough drivel from me...

Hope you're all happy and your ears are soft and supple...

Cheers.
Big Chicken

Return to General Discussion