wish there were more people

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by greeneyedbabe€ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Yeah so I so wish that there were either more ppl in this forum or ppl who checked it more often. So ppl are not so smart on taking advice I have read alot of really great stuff on here before I joined and been stretching for a while. I just wanna say that all of you on here are awesome and really helpful, well the majority anyways.....we should all try to be friends and get along. If those douchebags don't care enough about their ears that's their problem and when they look like they have a 90yr old womans stretched butthole hanging from the side of their they will prolly go, " ya know I wished I had listened to all those smart ppl, who were nice enough to give me advice, even tho they didn't have too." Anywho I think that's about it, but truely thanks guys an gals for all your help and help to come. I just wanna say I appreciate you taking time outta your day to read my words.....catch ya on the flip side......oh an happy stretching :mrgreen:
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

by ViolentJayne » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 am

90yr old womans stretched butthole ... lmao ! .. and I agree I wish this forum was more active
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by Nicole143 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:41 am

I posted this a while ago, I had to reread it to get the butthole thing haha at myself
"No pictorial or sculptural combinations of points of human loveliness, do more than approach the living and breathing human beauty as it gladdens our daily path. "
Nicole143

by Big Chicken » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:02 pm

ha ha ha - I was saw the butthole bit first and nearly fell off my chair...

I know you can (in theory) stretch any piercing, but stretching just any old hole doesn't seem such a good idea!!
Big Chicken

Return to General Discussion