Torn Lobes

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by StrangePrisoner » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:18 pm

I appologize ahead of time if this is in the wrong area and for the length but i think an explanation is in order. I just created an account because I am desperate. I've been strtching for some time and worked my way to 1 inch gauges in both of my lobes. I'd had them in for about 2 years and for some reason decided I didn't want them anymore and took them out. After a little over a week they'd shrunk to about 3/4 of an inch (maybe less I didn't measure) and I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed a 1 inch taper through with no pain or effort two days later my right ear was swolen terribly and ached. I took the plug out too find it dripping blood. Similar story with the other ear but not as bad. Ive had my earrings out for 4 days now and theyre tiny no bigger than a 00 I'd say. The wounds are pretty well healed tiny scabs and really no bleeding to be seen. Slight pussing but I dont know where from. On top of that I'm pretty sure keloids have formed several of them and pretty big too. In past I've used vitamin E oil with great success but I'm not sure it will totally fix the present situation.

This being said can I re-gauge my ears to 1 inch even though I have keloids and what treatments should I use to care for the process?
StrangePrisoner

by SassafrasChelsea » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:03 pm

i don't have those big of gauges...but if you want to start stretching again, i personally would get the keloids removed first
Right ear: 0g, two 6gs on lobe; 2g on cartilage....
goal: 00 on lobe! perhaps a 0g on cartilage?

Left ear: 8g, two 14gs on lobe; 14g on cartilage
goal: 00 on lobe!
SassafrasChelsea

Return to General Discussion