Piercings???? ^.^

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by StrickyCub » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:34 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:I'm starting to really want a new piercing... it's been about six months since I've gotten one! Tragus, daith, or second lobes? Hmmm....

I'm also waiting to get a new piercing. Since we have a store here called Off Ya Tree that does any piercing for $25AU (same as the American currency practically).
I'm tossing up between getting Tragus or Tongue next :lol:
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Well my usual piercer is training a girl to become a member of the APP (she was already piercing before but she's re-training) and she's doing free piercings on certain days. I'm not 100% sure I'd trust her but if she's working under my piercer she's probably pretty good... I'm also thinking about another conch piercing in my other ear. But at the same time cartilage piercings always take ages to heal for me so I might just go for the lobes. Or my tongue web...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:19 pm

how does a second lobe piercing affect stretches? i want to go pretty big 14mm but im only a 6mm right now so should i wait until i get to my goal size?
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 pm

If you don't get the second piercing super close to your first hole you should be fine.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by IcarusLives » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:47 am

To the two people thinking about getting their tragus done: I would strongly recommend this as I got about two years ago and I couldn't be more happy with it =] The only slight drawback I've noticed is that it can be hard to have a headphone in past the ring :L
Oh, and it's no where near as painful as people say :L I had to be told mine was done before I knew!
Zak
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake, what's wrong?! Snake!! SNAAAAAAKE!!!
IcarusLives

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Are you able to sleep on it? I reeeally want it on my right ear as my double helix STILL keeps me from sleeping on the left side after a year and a half... plus I just think it'd look better there for now. Eventually I'd like a conch and a tragus in both ears.
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by StrickyCub » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:54 am

Hey Corazon, just out of interest, what kind of jewellery is in your double helix piercings?
I got my first helix done about 5 months ago, the 2nd one 4 months ago.
The first one has a 14k gold sleeper in it, the 2nd one has a stud in it. I find that the one with the stud on it is a lot more uncomfortable to sleep on than the one with the sleeper in it.
I don't know if it has anything to do with my sleeper just curling over my helix, whereas the stud presses into it while I'm sleeping.

Also, I really am just torn about what to get next. My girlfriend got her tongue pierced for me, so I kind of want to return the favor ;) haha. But I also really love tragus piercings and snakebites.... I plan on getting the labret jewellery that have stainless steel spikes on them to match my labret piercing ( I saw a guy on Monster Garage that had snakebites and a labret piercing once, with pointed jewellery and I just fell in love xD)

Although if I were you Corazon, I'd get my tragus done on the same ear that the double helix is on, so that you still have a good side to sleep on :lol:

~Zack
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Tragus

StrickyCub

by BroCore92 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:35 pm

In addition to having my ears stretched to 4g on each side (goal is 00g... at the moment lol :P) i have Spiderbites on my right side. I plan on getting my cartiledge done on my left ear (my gf wants to do it herself this weekend but idk lol) and getting my left eyebrow pierced so my piercings are evened out :D
BroCore92

by StrickyCub » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:47 am

BroCore92 wrote:In addition to having my ears stretched to 4g on each side (goal is 00g... at the moment lol :P) i have Spiderbites on my right side. I plan on getting my cartiledge done on my left ear (my gf wants to do it herself this weekend but idk lol) and getting my left eyebrow pierced so my piercings are evened out :D

I let my gf do my double helix piercing. It really wasn't that bad. She did hers first to "warm me up" to the idea xD.
We boiled the piercing needle for about 10 minutes, making sure not to touch it with anything unsterile when we took it out. Just put it on some sterile paper towel.
Remember when you're doing the cartilage piercing, you'll hear 3 pops. The first is when it goes through the first layer of skin, then the cartilage, then the last layer of skin.

The main part is just making sure to use sterile equipment, so it would be even better if you buy an online piercing kit that comes with pre-packaged pre-sterilized single use equipment.

A lot of people here will probably disagree with me on doing home piercings, but I believe ear piercings are probably the safest you can do at home. Although my gf trained for a while with a piercer in a hair salon xD she also pierced my eyebrows, she pierced her own nose, lip, belly button and both nipples.

~Zack
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Tragus

StrickyCub

by BroCore92 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:26 pm

well its not that I'm nervous about her piercing me, because she did my spiderbites for me and my right ear. And also she has snakebites that she did herself. its just i've heard getting the cartiledge done hurts like crap lol. but i figure it can't be worse then when i got my lips done so that somewhat makes me feel better lol. and yeah sterlizing it comes first when doing home-piercings. Its not the worst thing in the world if the person doing it has some experience. its also not the greatest thing in the world to do though. I also want to get my bridge done but everyone says it would look bad on me lol.
BroCore92

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion