Piercings???? ^.^

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by Hardware » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:12 am

The sad part is, I get a story like that at least once a week. :(
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by Narci » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 am

O.o

Holy cow.

I mean, I did dumb shit whenever I was younger and new to stretching but that takes the cake!
~Narci~
Narci

by Hardware » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:17 am

It's difficult when something I feel very passionate about becomes popular. Years ago my biggest issue was clients changing a navel ring too soon, picking at their piercing or simply not taking care of it. Now I have to keep a mental log of when somebody last stretched their earlobes.
A lot of young adults want to take it to the extreme and some simply want to outdo their friends. I often wonder what the future is going to be like, cause if it's filled with dentists, doctors and other professionals with stretched out lobes, I am all for it!!!!!! On the same sense I wonder what if this person decides they don't want them anymore (personal choice, career or because it is no longer fashionable). They are often left with sagging earlobes that sometimes need to be surgically corrected. It's a lot easier to create a body modification than it is to fix it.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by leighmarie » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 am

Hardware wrote:corazon, you are awesome

+1
Current:
1.6mm Tongue
1.6mm Navel
10mm Lobies (Goal: 1/2")
1.2mm Right Tragus
1.2mm Nose
1.2mm Monroe

Wishlist:
Christina piercing

leighmarie

by Hybrid » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:05 am

I just have one ear right now. My mom has threatened to rip out anything else I get. Now, not that that is going to stop me :). I don't think she would actually do it, but I'm at least going to wait til I get to college. I'm planning, maybe a snakebite and maybe my right eyebrow.
Hybrid

by BeerBongGuy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Industrials in both ears, and 00 lobes, also right eyebrow. I want snakebites but not sure :?
BeerBongGuy

by IcarusLives » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm getting my conch done this Saturday ^^ Definitely pierced, and maybe punched at like 8g. I'm thinking of stretching it up to like 0g, and hints or tips or anything?
Thanks =]

Zak
Zak
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake, what's wrong?! Snake!! SNAAAAAAKE!!!
IcarusLives

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:25 am

If you want a 0G conch your best bet is probably just to get it re-punched when you decide you want it bigger. Stretching cartilage is a total pain in the ass for most people. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Large-gauge conches are awesome.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by StrickyCub » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:03 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:If you want a 0G conch your best bet is probably just to get it re-punched when you decide you want it bigger. Stretching cartilage is a total pain in the ass for most people. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Large-gauge conches are awesome.

I agree with Corazon. Just get it punched at the size you're positive you want it to be, since obviously you're basically chomping a huge piece of flesh/cartilage out of your ear, you won't be able to go back once it's done :p
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm starting to really want a new piercing... it's been about six months since I've gotten one! Tragus, daith, or second lobes? Hmmm....
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion