Piercings???? ^.^

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by Hardware » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:55 am

magalo le matelot wrote:Ok, you can't stop using a translation website, because what you say isn't even called french.

I can almost tell what you write to get this result. Total fail! I wish you didn't really think it will work...

It was meant to irritate you mag.... haha
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by magalo le matelot » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:50 am

My wish came true
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 am

Hardware wrote:
corazon, you are awesome and your signature rings true. Just because your ears are not at 2" does not mean you don't know what you are talking about, you give the sanest advice on this board. it means YOU own your body and YOU do with it what YOU want. You actually remind me of myself. I was a teenager in the early 90's and saw my friends tattooing and piercing each other in basements. Even though I wanted tattoos and piercings, I decided to wait and get it done SAFELY, SANELY and above everything else, DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

Wow, thanks so much!! I feel like a real b**** sometimes on this board but really the stuff I say is not meant to be/start an argument, I'm just not afraid to tell people they're putting their lobes at risk for some very nasty things. What I don't get is that people on this board are like "yeah stretch every other week you'll be fine, it's what I did and my lobes are fine!" then I'll see them in another post saying "I've had a few tears and blowouts." It's like... do they think that's a normal part of stretching or what? I just want to introduce people to the world of pain-free, patient stretching. Stretching symbolizes patience in some cultures... it's not a race and it's not something you can take risks with unless you truly don't care about messing up your ears. Yeah, waiting for something you really want is hard, but it's worth it! It's like if you want a new car, and someone says "okay, you can get this piece of crap car tomorrow or you can wait six weeks and get this brand new Mercedes." I hope that makes sense, haha.
Sorry for rambling yet again! I'm good at that...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Chad The Impaler » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 am

First of all I am not trying to jump on any bandwagons here but, if your piercer is willing to use 16 gauge to pierce your cheeks with, GET ANOTHER PIERCER! He/She is obviously a retard and has no real formal training. Unfortunately there is no governing body that can make people learn the proper ways to pierce like there are doctors. I mean you wouldn't get your gall bladder or appendix removed anywhere but by a real doctor that you can read the degrees on his wall, Would you? If so then please by all means do so then post a picture of you a week after you will be showing signs of necrosis. I.E. You won't need to wear any black eye liner ever again.

What Hardware and corazon_de_oro are saying is the truth. I had a year and a half of Medical school behind me before I ever thought of becoming a professional piercer. But once I got into this industry I brought a lot of true medical knowledge with me. It has helped greatly and some things I had to re learn. Healing a cut is as different from healing a puncture wound as cats are different to dogs. Cheeks don't heal in two months I don't care who you are. I have seen it many times in 14 yrs where people let their friends convince them changing jewelry early is a good idea in any piercing and it usually winds them up with an infection that not only damages the piercing but could also damage their body permanently. I have also seen many unprofessional piercers make a mistake in choosing or letting their clients / customers choose jewelry that is what they want instead of what your body truly needs to heal.

ODERINT DUM METUANT!
Chad The Impaler

by Chad The Impaler » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 am

Oh and it took me 10 years to go from 14 gauge in my ears at first to the 5/8 I have in now,in other words when I take my plugs out there are round holes in my ears and they don't look like a cats butt hole.

ODERINT DUM METUANT!
Chad The Impaler

by Narci » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:52 am

I have:

Right ear- 7/16 stretch in lobe, 4g stretch in lobe, 10g stretch in lobe, standard piercing in lobe, orbital in cartilage.

Left ear- 7/16 stretch in lobe, 4g stretch in lobe, 10g stretch in lobe, standard piercing in lobe, 2 standard piercings in cartilage and forward helix.

Right Nostril

Labret

Left Eyebrow

Tongue
~Narci~
Narci

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 am

Chad The Impaler wrote:Oh and it took me 10 years to go from 14 gauge in my ears at first to the 5/8 I have in now,in other words when I take my plugs out there are round holes in my ears and they don't look like a cats butt hole.

I'm SO glad people who know what they're talking about are finally joining this forum! It's also nice to see some professional piercers on here. Yaaay!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Hardware » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:57 am

Chad The Impaler wrote:I have seen it many times in 14 yrs where people let their friends convince them changing jewelry early is a good idea in any piercing and it usually winds them up with an infection that not only damages the piercing but could also damage their body permanently.

It's because they're friends tell them what they wanna hear. So somehow it validates ignorance.
Hardware

by Hardware » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:07 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:I'm SO glad people who know what they're talking about are finally joining this forum! It's also nice to see some professional piercers on here. Yaaay!

As someone who does body piercings AND works at a Hot Topic. I have had enough of these kids coming in and telling me how their friends told them to stretch their ears. I'm SO sick of having to convince teenagers that I know 'just a little bit' about body piercings and ear stretching and that maybe they should consider listening to me... considering I have many stretched piercings (earlobes, septum, tongue, navel, etc).
This kid the other day actually told me his friend instructed him to 'just buy a 4G taper and just shove it through HIS 18G EARLOBE!!' His friend said (and I quote) "just shove it through until it starts to hurt. Then tug on it a bunch until it goes numb. Then shove it through the rest of the way" WHAT A F*CKING IDIOT!!!! Thank god I set him straight.
Hardware

by Narci » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 am

^OMG
~Narci~
Narci

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion