Piercings???? ^.^

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

The reason thin jewelry migrates in cheek piercings is because they are so thick. A 14G shouldn't be THAT bad but getting a 16G would be a pretty stupid move. It's not like 12G is massive or anything... to be honest I don't think you'd even notice much of a difference between that and 14G. It won't leave a bigger scar because it's more likely to stay in place. It's not like I'm telling you that you should get a 00G hole punched in your face. But whatever, it's your piercing... just don't be surprised if they start migrating, especially if you think they're going to heal in a couple months (they're not).
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by magalo le matelot » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:21 pm

I never say that they heal in a couple of months, why are you saying that.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm

You said you had a friend whose cheeks healed in a couple months. That's not the point, though. The point is that you're acting like 12G is absolutely HUGE when it's only 0.4mm bigger than a 14G and will help your piercing stay in place.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Hardware » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:47 am

Mag,
First, I log into this site to help people. If they have a question, I answer it to the best of my ability. I'm not here to get into petty arguments with teenagers who spend way too much time looking at photos on BME Zine.
Second, It's annoying that I have to read your posts 4 times before I can even comprehend what you are trying to say. Reading your posts is like reading a George W. Bush speech that was written by Yoda. I feel you belittle people on this site and I seriously doubt you even realize it. Writing 'haha' after something does not mean people will take it as a joke.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:00 am

magalo le matelot wrote: Sure I'll disregard what you say on stretching but it don't apply on other things.

Haha yep because everyone knows I have absolutely zero stretching experience and just pull all that information out of my ass. Not like I spent loads of time researching and talking to professional piercers or anything. ;)
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by Chad The Impaler » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:32 pm

I have my ears stretched to 5/8 with Ironwood outsides and coconut interior plugs.Pierced by the girl who apprenticed me. Stretched by myself from 14 gauge to where they are now.

Secondaries in lobes stretched to 2 gauge with hollow Rainwood circlets. Pierced / stretched by myself.

An Anti-Industrial of my own design in my left ear with a custom bar. Pierced by myself.

My septum pierced in 12 gauge by randy Adams, Stretched by me to a 10 gauge.

My right eyebrow 14 G 1/4. Pierced by Randy Adams

My labret pierced in 14 gauge By Randy Adams, stretched to a 10 gauge with a segment ring

I did both my Daiths myself but took them out.

And a teardrop Micro dermal I did on myself close to my left eye.

ODERINT DUM METUANT!
Chad The Impaler

by magalo le matelot » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 am

Hardware wrote:Second, It's annoying that I have to read your posts 4 times before I can even comprehend what you are trying to say. Reading your posts is like reading a George W. Bush speech that was written by Yoda.

I'm french canadian. The day you will be able to write french correctly, you'll have the right to comment my writing abilities.

magalo le matelot

by Hardware » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:35 am

madame de pardon, il ne doit pas se sentir très bon être sur critiqué que vous savez beaucoup de
Hardware

by magalo le matelot » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 am

Ok, you can't stop using a translation website, because what you say isn't even called french.

I can almost tell what you write to get this result. Total fail! I wish you didn't really think it will work...

magalo le matelot

by Hardware » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:53 am

My French blows. Let me be the one to apologize on attacking your grammar, it was a low blow. It could explain a lot about your attitude though.

It's just a little ironic that you are currently busting heads with 2 people on this board who know what they are talking about. Ear stretching and body modification isn't some trend I jumped on last year because musicians made it popular. I have worked in tattoo shops for many years now, but my forearms and neck are free from ink... and that is my personal choice. I'm 28 years old and I still think I'm too young to do the Moko design I have wanted for years (maybe my 50th birthday).

corazon, you are awesome and your signature rings true. Just because your ears are not at 2" does not mean you don't know what you are talking about, you give the sanest advice on this board. it means YOU own your body and YOU do with it what YOU want. You actually remind me of myself. I was a teenager in the early 90's and saw my friends tattooing and piercing each other in basements. Even though I wanted tattoos and piercings, I decided to wait and get it done SAFELY, SANELY and above everything else, DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
Hardware

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion