Piercings???? ^.^

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 pm

BroCore92 wrote:well its not that I'm nervous about her piercing me, because she did my spiderbites for me and my right ear. And also she has snakebites that she did herself. its just i've heard getting the cartiledge done hurts like crap lol. but i figure it can't be worse then when i got my lips done so that somewhat makes me feel better lol. and yeah sterlizing it comes first when doing home-piercings. Its not the worst thing in the world if the person doing it has some experience. its also not the greatest thing in the world to do though. I also want to get my bridge done but everyone says it would look bad on me lol.

You should get you're bridge don't let anyone tell you it would look horrible. Everyone told me i would look horrible with my lip pierced and get compliments on how much it suits me. Go for it ^.^
HiMyNameIsMegan

by StrickyCub » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:27 am

Honestly, getting your cartilage pierced barely hurts, in fact for me it actually hurt a little less than getting my actual lobes pierced.
It's just the healing process and sleeping on it that hurts xD You just have to compensate by either sleeping on the other side, or scrunching up your pillow so it doesn't put pressure on the piercing.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:10 am

StrickyCub wrote:Hey Corazon, just out of interest, what kind of jewellery is in your double helix piercings?
I got my first helix done about 5 months ago, the 2nd one 4 months ago.
The first one has a 14k gold sleeper in it, the 2nd one has a stud in it. I find that the one with the stud on it is a lot more uncomfortable to sleep on than the one with the sleeper in it.
I don't know if it has anything to do with my sleeper just curling over my helix, whereas the stud presses into it while I'm sleeping.

Mine are just surgical steel labrets, like barbells but with a flat back. I try really hard not to sleep on that side since I'm a slooow healer and they're still acting up after a year and a half though... I'm planning on trying some short, bioplast labrets. When I do sleep on that side it's a little uncomfortable because the jewelry is a little too long. I'm not familiar with a "sleeper," what is that?

Also, to those talking about self-piercing... you're not actually sterilizing anything unless it's put through an autoclave; that goes for needles and jewelry. Bodyartforms.com will autoclave jewelry for you and you can order sterile needles for pretty cheap from other sites. Also, make sure the person piercing you wears gloves and works in an extremely clean environment!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by StrickyCub » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 am

@Corazon, this is basically what a sleeper is (looks exactly like mine, but mine is 14k pure gold *not coated*)
http://www.shopsafe.co.nz/merchants/jus ... rrings.htm

If you're wearing labret jewellery in your cartilage that is too long, then that's probably why your ear still hurts. My piercing with the stud in it still hurts, which I attribute to the back of it sticking out too far and causing it too move around in the hole too much when sleeping on it.

Bioflex/Bioplast would probably be good too.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Oh, I've seen those before. My piercings are 14G though so I couldn't wear them. I keep meaning to get bioplast/shorter jewelry but I always forget, and I need to go back to my piercer to get the ball off one anyway. My double helix is so annoying but I can't give up on it!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by SusiHill » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:07 pm

My piercings are few so far, bu im only 17 and my mum hates body mods. Im only allowed to have my one piercing in my face my right nostril. my ears moms mad but are stretched to 12mm in one set and 14g in my second set of ear ones.

im looking at getting my navel this summer
and once im 18 tongue, double right eyebrow, a bunch of ear ones and maybe my septum pending of people think it would look bad on me.
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by Winter Hope311 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:42 pm

ickyvicki wrote:I'm getting my medusa next week so i am pretty stoked!

What's the medusa?
Winter Hope
26 years old

HAVE:
6g lobes
left nostril
tongue
navel
19 tattoos

WANT:
0g lobes
1 tattoo finished
1 cover-up
3 pending tattoos

RETIRED:
both nipples
Winter Hope311

by ast.riske » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 pm

'Medusa' is a nickname for a philtrum piercing. It's kind of like a labret for your upper lip. The piercing passes through the divot in your upper lip roughly half-way between the nose and the bottom of your upper lip. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Previous

Return to General Discussion