I Need Some Advice

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by Sinister91 » Tue May 10, 2011 6:36 am

Ok So I Need Your Guys Advice, I Have Been Stretching Both My Lobes On And Off Since I Was 14 (20 Now) So I Finally Decided About 2 Years Ago I Wanted To Go Big So I Started Stretching Again And Long Story Short Up Until Last November My Ears Were Doing Good In Mid November I Stretched Up To 1/2 An Inch About A Month Went By And I Noticed My Right Lobe Was Really Then And Not Symmetrical Like My Other Lobe So I Google'd For Days And Its From Being Pierced To Low When I First Got It Pierced, So Every Forum I Read Said To Take It Out For A Couple Months And Try Again So Took It Out And Did Vitamin E Oil Rubs Everyday Until February Then I Tried To Stretch Again And Got Back Up To 1/2 An Same Problem So I Was Told To Go To Me Local Piercer And See If They Can Cut Some So It Will Stretch More Up Than Down So I Did And He Said Yea He Can Do It But It Will Cost $150. Their Is No Way I Can Pay That I Gotta Pay Bills And Everything Else. So I Heard About People Stretching 2 Holes In One Ear And Accidentally Ripping And Turning In To One Big Hole So I Thought Why Not Try That Its Pretty Much The Same Thing So I Pierced My Ear Just Slightly About The Pre-Stretched Hole Waited About 3 Weeks And Stretched Up To 8Gauge And It Ripped And I Put In A Bigger Plug And It Seemed To Have Worked But Only For The Bottom Part Of My Lobe Not The Side So I Started Again Only This Time On The Side Of The Pre-Stretched Hole But Now Im At 4Gauge In The Newer Hole And I Say At Around 0Gauge It Will Rip So I Can Put In A Bigger Plug And My Ear Will Be More Plump On The Side What Do You Guys Think About This What Are The Pros And Cons.....Yea I Know It Was Kinda Stupid To Do But I Needed A Fix And I Could'nt Pay $150 So I Took Matters Into My Own Hands
Piercings:
7/16 Lobes
16g Septum
14g Labret
16g Snake Bites
Tattoos:
13 Stars (Full Chest)
Hello Kitty (Right Forearm)
Highly Regretted Tattoo (Left Ankle)
Sinister91

by Sinister91 » Tue May 10, 2011 7:02 am

Lol Never Mind I Decided To Take Them Out All Together For Now At Least But Let Me Know What You Guys Think? Could Help In The Future
Sinister91

Return to General Discussion