brand new stretching style

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by caadam » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Thank you very much for writing all of this! I'm very interested in the small sizes myself, seeing as I'm still at 14g. Saying that, and knowing that your smaller set will be 18g to 4g, I don't mind spending $15 on ten plugs and not use some of them, seeing as they look AWESOME. Kuddos.

I am also interested in them, too, because I have such sensitive ears. They irritate easily all on their own, and I have a slight nickel allergy, so these plugs would be perfect!

Please let us know when you get the small set!
Last edited by caadam on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nose = 18g
Ears = 8g (2mm) (longterm goal: 2g [6-6.5mm])
caadam

by StrickyCub » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:36 am

This is so awesome, any idea how soon you'll be releasing the 0g to 1/2 inch set?
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by corazon_de_oro » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:59 pm

That's actually REALLY cool. Will they ever be sold individually? I'm just trying to work my way from 2G-0G and even going from 1G-0G was too hard for me so I had to downsize. But I'd hate to buy the whole set when I don't want to go to 1/2". The only downside to me is that I like a lot of variety in my jewelry and I'd get tired of the same style over and over.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by StrickyCub » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:15 am

The Snap Plugs in 4g to 0g are now for sale on their website. If you pre-order them by Tuesday you get free shipping as well.
http://snapplugs.com/
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by caadam » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:26 am

Still out of reach. xD Maybe one day.
Nose = 18g
Ears = 8g (2mm) (longterm goal: 2g [6-6.5mm])
caadam

by eliswett » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:50 am

im glad so many people have become interested in this product
i was the day i got em in my email
ive actually referrd this to a buncha people i kno and there gonna order sets some have already placed orders i hope in the future ill be able to get some of the big sizes im really excited for this products future it amzes me

@stretch logic
im hopin to see some cool stuff the site setup and the shear genius of the snapplugs is amaazing so it can only get better
eliswett

by Stretch_Logic » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 pm

caadam wrote:Thank you very much for writing all of this! I'm very interested in the small sizes myself, seeing as I'm still at 14g. Saying that, and knowing that your smaller set will be 18g to 4g, I don't mind spending $15 on ten plugs and not use some of them, seeing as they look AWESOME. Kuddos.

I am also interested in them, too, because I have such sensitive ears. They irritate easily all on their own, and I have a slight nickel allergy, so these plugs would be perfect!

Please let us know when you get the small set!

No problem on giving all the info out, I believe it's important. If I was on the other side, I would want to know all this stuff too.

We plan on always being in touch with our users and interested people, so we will definitely announce everything new loud and clear.
Last edited by Stretch_Logic on Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stretch_Logic

by Stretch_Logic » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:04 pm

StrickyCub wrote:This is so awesome, any idea how soon you'll be releasing the 0g to 1/2 inch set?

It should be in July sometime. As we get closer we'll make an announcement.
Stretch_Logic

by Stretch_Logic » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:That's actually REALLY cool. Will they ever be sold individually? I'm just trying to work my way from 2G-0G and even going from 1G-0G was too hard for me so I had to downsize. But I'd hate to buy the whole set when I don't want to go to 1/2". The only downside to me is that I like a lot of variety in my jewelry and I'd get tired of the same style over and over.

Unfortunately, we will not be selling any of the SnapPlugs as individual pieces. That is because SnapPlugs work together as a series by breaking down the stretching process into multiple steps rather than one, which makes it necessary to use them as a series. Besides a few "key" SnapPlugs, the rest are in-betweens sizes that would leave you with a piercing that will not fit any standard gauge jewelry on the market right now.

But with every series that spans more than one gauge, we designed it so that at least one SnapPlug was very close to a gauge that we are going past. For example, in Series 1, SnapPlug 1.5 (fith SnapPlug of series 1) is about a 2 gauge. So if you are currently at 2 gauge, you would be able to initially insert SnapPlug 1.5 to stretch your way down to 0 gauge.

Also, keep in mind that SnapPlugs are only to be worn during stretching and not as permanent jewelry. We designed them to look and act like jewelry, but they're only supposed to be worn during your stretching period and then replaced by jewelry of your choice once your goal is reached.
Stretch_Logic

by Stretch_Logic » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:37 pm

eliswett wrote:@stretch logic
im hopin to see some cool stuff the site setup and the shear genius of the snapplugs is amaazing so it can only get better

As the person who invented/designed SnapPlugs it means so much to me that people feel so positive about them. So thank you for that comment and I look forward to keeping everyone as excited and happy with the products and actions of Stretch Logic. :D
Stretch_Logic

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion