brand new stretching style

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by eliswett » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:12 am

stretch logic just came out with the new snap plug system and i talked to the guys workin on it and in july theyll have sizes 00g to 1/2 inch currently they have 4g to 0g and theyre plannin on goin up to 1.5 inches with the system

oh and go to http://www.stretchlogic.com to register for updates on the products and site
eliswett

by WindowLicker » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:48 am

So it's basically dead stretching with a plug that has a snap on flare...
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by ChartwellKerr » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 am

gotta see this thing in real life but heres one guarentee:

peoples ears are gonna bleed and blow out cause kids these days are gonna use this as a quick method of stretching.
I can see some dumbass kid getting the full set and feeling after 3 days that he can stretch to the next size and keep doing that.
- So put your faith, in more than steel. Don't store your treasures up, with moth and rust where thieves break in and steal.

Piercings:
1" Ears
16g Nose ring
10g Frenum
Tattoos:
Right Sleeve
Chest piece
ChartwellKerr

by WindowLicker » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:14 am

My thoughts exactly.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by stashapistachio » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 am

Do they even stretch? Cause they don't really look like they taper at all. And if you connected a bigger one to a smaller then you'd have a giant overhang...
Even if they were tapered, you ear would heal on a funny slant?

Anyway, I don't really see the point.
Especially as they look like acrylic.
stashapistachio

by eliswett » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:05 pm

they are supposedly interlocking smoothly and have a taper from the previous size to the new
so for a smart stretcher they should be great is what i think because theyre only limitedly sold on the site so lil kiddies wont generally be nabbin these up i signed on with the company/site when it debuted and have gotten plenty of info and they sound great
the full stretch logic site is supposed to be up theis week and the snap plugs debut april 20th
it is a disposable system so when the old size is done its thrown out
and althought theyre disposble theyre very safe
eliswett

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 am

10-30 days before the next stretch? And are they acrylic? Sounds like whoever made those still has a lot to learn!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by eliswett » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:37 am

10 - 30 days is kind of a minimum and also depends on how well your ears heal
im not sure what material they are ill have to check the conversation i had with them
eliswett

by WindowLicker » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 am

10-30 days is absolutely not the minimum. 30 is the bare minimum to be safe.
WindowLicker

by StrickyCub » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 am

But if you look at the picture chart of the sizing above, there's actually 10 sizes to go through between 4g and 0g, which has me thinking it will be very similar to wrapping 2 layers of tape around your plug every week.
If this is the case, then waiting 10-30 days as a minimum between each size actually isn't all that bad (in my opinion anyway).
Although the fact that they're acrylic of some sort, could be a very bad idea (for people who don't agree with the material) and people that use them the wrong way.

I think it's a good idea, but I reckon it needs refinement. Perhaps make them out of steel and have the sizes "screw" together instead of snapping together.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

Next

Return to General Discussion