brand new stretching style

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by Strike3 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:10 am

This product blows my mind. I'm having so much trouble leaving 4g my ears just wont stretch. Maybe this will help. I ordered the 4g - 0g set. I'm defiantly picking up the 0g - 1/2" set when it comes out.
Have:
Left Lobe 4g
Right Lobe 4g
Snake Bites 16g
Want:
Septum 8g
Right Industrial 16g
Left Conch 4g
Strike3

by eliswett » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:13 am

i feel like theses will help people learn how to stretch better cuz they can have a time frame for the whole set and how to stretch more conservatively and safer knowing they have all the supplies they need and its just a matter of time to get those big floppy lobes youre lookin for :mrgreen: i cant wait to see this progress seeing this all come togethor is soo cool
eliswett

by Chugchug3 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:02 pm

odds are i think itll be a tad on the expensive side...stick to the taping method with pfte tape(plumbing tape) or get the super stretching kit from kingsbodyjewlery. Cause for $200 you get 14g-2" single flare
Andrew Carrion
2"inch gauges not size 2
6 gauge labrat and 10g lip and eyebrow
getting my helix (3/4") and tragus(1/2) pretty soon
Chugchug3

by xxxmehbrokensoulxxx » Sat May 14, 2011 2:47 am

StrickyCub wrote:But if you look at the picture chart of the sizing above, there's actually 10 sizes to go through between 4g and 0g, which has me thinking it will be very similar to wrapping 2 layers of tape around your plug every week.
If this is the case, then waiting 10-30 days as a minimum between each size actually isn't all that bad (in my opinion anyway).
Although the fact that they're acrylic of some sort, could be a very bad idea (for people who don't agree with the material) and people that use them the wrong way.

I think it's a good idea, but I reckon it needs refinement. Perhaps make them out of steel and have the sizes "screw" together instead of snapping together.

The steel sounds like a better way to go. I agree.
My gauges are a 9/16" but my goal is 1 inch
Wants:
tongue
Snakebites
chest, back, and left sleeve tats
-~^All mushrooms are edible indeed, yet there are ones you can only eat once^~-
/) /)
( . .)
c(")(")
xxxmehbrokensoulxxx

by corazon_de_oro » Sat May 14, 2011 3:46 pm

I just thought of something; they probably don't come with pairs, right? Just the single plugs?

I guess it wouldn't be too big of a deal for one ear to be a size behind the other for a while, though.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by eliswett » Sat May 14, 2011 10:27 pm

i like the idea of the 'plastics' better ive always used acrylic or similiar types and ive had success with em since day one and ive been good
plus the steel seems to always run alot more expensive although the $200 dollar set is appealling i would have no use for half that set and id rather not pay for what i dont need
eliswett

Previous

Return to General Discussion