New idea for plugs/tunnels?

Discuss and explore a wide range of topics. Share your views, discoveries. experiences or anything else that comes to mind, ear stretching or non ear stretching.

by JoeChitussi » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 pm

I'm curious if anyone has seen this, cause if not im considering trying to make it or something. actually well two things

Hollow tapers. so a tunnel taper? do they exist? if so where can i find em i want haha.

and this i doubt exist but i wanna try making it. for those that do stretch prob know, easy way is put a taper in and then shove a tunnel behind it to keep it open.
i thought of this cause my ears were being a bitch today for getting the tunnel in after it. a taper that connects to the tunnel so you pull it all the way through and then when it gets to end you can pop the tunnel off and just keep that in your ear so you dont need to fight with the skin closing before you put the tunnel in
JoeChitussi

by StrickyCub » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:49 am

They have expander kits where the taper actually has the plug attatched to the end of it, and the taper just unscrews once it's in, and the back of the plug screws on instead.

There is also concave tapers, which although they aren't hollow, they have a "dent" in the end that makes it easier to fit the tunnel/plug into.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

Return to General Discussion