Hi!!!! :)

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by Deano » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 am

cuteexplodenkitties wrote:
Acacia wrote:So glad you have two kids :) , cos when I read the two dates, I thought it was a date of birth and date of passing :(

yea alot of people think that and i have to explain that they are my kids birthdays.

I had the same thing when I got my daughter's initials and bday tattooed on my ribcage. My artist asked me if she was still with us. Thankfully, I can say she is.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by cuteexplodenkitties » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 pm

ggallenfan wrote:Welcome. giggitty is all I can say about that LOL. I too was confused by dates. I hope this site helps you as much as it did me. I have a daughter in GA. I will be there in May. Can you recomend any must see sites.

ive never really been far from my city so i dont know many sites. my city is probably the most boring place every. it used to be beautiful, since im on the river but i guess people stopped caring
Have
0g Lobes
Left Helix
Right Lower Lip
3 Tattoos
Retired
Left Lower Lip
Left Nostril
Both Nipples :(
Want
Tongue
Navel
cuteexplodenkitties

by ggallenfan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 am

ggallenfan wrote:Welcome. giggitty is all I can say about that LOL. I too was confused by dates. I hope this site helps you as much as it did me. I have a daughter in GA. I will be there in May. Can you recomend any must see sites.

ive never really been far from my city so i dont know many sites. my city is probably the most boring place every. it used to be beautiful, since im on the river but i guess people stopped caring

Trust me our town has to be more boring LOL. :D our streets roll up at 6pm every day the week.
never take Life too seriously you will never make it out alive.
now 2G
ggallenfan

by cuteexplodenkitties » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm

ggallenfan wrote:

Trust me our town has to be more boring LOL. :D our streets roll up at 6pm every day the week.

lol well my city is known as fountain city, they are everywhere lol. and downtown is full of sculptures made by art majors at the local college
Have
0g Lobes
Left Helix
Right Lower Lip
3 Tattoos
Retired
Left Lower Lip
Left Nostril
Both Nipples :(
Want
Tongue
Navel