you guys/girls are great!!!!

If you're new to the community, introduce yourself in here.

by matty » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:55 am

I finally joined after lurkin around other post's, and you all have taught me soooo much, i'm currently only at 6g in both lobes,allthough I went from 8g to 4g,but after reading all of your posts I downsized and am now doing regular oil massages on my ears and look foward to haveing nice healthy lobes, so hopefully I won't be on here asking how to heal a infection or blowout, so thanks again and look foward to getting to know more of you.
matty

by WindowLicker » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 am

Welcome to the community. Glad you're doin this smart :)
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Gutterflower » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 pm

8g to 6g is tricky enough, let alone 8g to 4g, so I have no idea how you did that without it being troublesome! :o Definitely a smart move downsizing... I think lots of us are lucky that we found the forum before we ran rampant and messed our earlobes up. There's just too much conflicting information on different sites and from different people, but the folks here will tell it to you straight. :P Welcome, welcome! :D
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

Return to Introduce Yourself